Mid Atlantic guerrilla grow de pa md

• Thread starter MidatlanticOD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MidatlanticOD

Looking to discuss techniques and strains for east coast briar patches guerrilla gardens. Hoping to increase yield and diversity of strains as well to share years of experience. Currently plant an old school cross between sensi#1 and super skunk, Barney's red dragon, s.a.g.e, sour diesel, and hash berry kush.

Looking for plants that do well in the Delaware, se Pennsylvania and n east Maryland

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would also like to know this if anyone has an idea ..... not many east coasters here but in general good outdoor strains ....... Hey Maryland just passed med mj the other day .....said it should be up and running by 2016 ........freeking glad i don't have cancer in maryland ...... i don't know but it really insults me when it takes 3 yrs to get up and running ...... wouldn't take exxon that long to drill more oil fields thou ................

B

budhound420

Hey guys I'm grown in va my first time growing but i had some one tell me that it would be good to go with indicas in our region for they have a shorter flowering period juts thought I'd kick that out there good luck to ya

C

Chubbs

Looking to discuss techniques and strains for east coast briar patches guerrilla gardens. Hoping to increase yield and diversity of strains as well to share years of experience. Currently plant an old school cross between sensi#1 and super skunk, Barney's red dragon, s.a.g.e, sour diesel, and hash berry kush.

Looking for plants that do well in the Delaware, se Pennsylvania and n east Maryland
I can be of help perhaps :)

M

MidatlanticOD

Hey guys I'm grown in va my first time growing but i had some one tell me that it would be good to go with indicas in our region for they have a shorter flowering period juts thought I'd kick that out there good luck to ya
Look for something an indica sativa mix that they claim flowers in 8 weeks for starters. You won't know how it's going to do till you get it outside. The earlier you can harvest the less likely it is you will get ripped off which is my biggest concern. I like to take the tops around sept 15th even though they would like another 2 1/2 weeks. A bud in the bag is worth two in the guerrilla grow. I can then go back around 1st week of October and clean the rest up after it has had a chance to finish up. 10 week stuff seems to be ready to top oct 1st. S.a.ge claims to be 10 or 11 weeks of flower time but I found that it starts flowering a good 10-14 days before anything else so that it is finishing up about the same time as an 8 week plant. If you like sativa you should give the s.a.g.e a try. Tell us what your going to try

Top Bottom