Mid flower first grow deficiency

• Thread starter Hertronix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Idk i just remember that one of my friend had a bug Poblem and when he Flushed the plant all the flys and whatever Not flew out 🤷‍♂️
You gotta kill em. Gnats are pretty easy, root aphid are not. It's hard to tell them apart. If they hang out at the bottom and go in and out drainage holes its probably RA.

Hertronix

Hertronix

You gotta kill em. Gnats are pretty easy, root aphid are not. It's hard to tell them apart. If they hang out at the bottom and go in and out drainage holes its probably RA.
Yea it was fungus gnats but i havent seen any since veg stage.

Moshmen

Moshmen

How is flushing going to kill bugs?
It’s not the lost coast is - I personally don’t use it but I hear it works - I say flush won’t hurt- maybe not needed ? But won’t hurt , I’m still betting it’s overloaded with pk and balance is out of whack - next watering I’d shower that bitch then hit it wit a balanced nute I personally use pure blend pro grow for this , even in bloom . I would also prolly determine pest strategy- prolly top dress DE to kill bugs - if I need to spray a plant it’s pure crop 1 one day and my a growing buddies own concoction on 2 day then pc1 again on day 3

growsince79

growsince79

Or aphids ! Pray u ain’t got em
The little bastards fuck shit up alright. I'm fighting them now. I'll probably have them forever. Kinda like spider mites, if I can keep the numbers low enough I think the plants will still make it.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

The little bastards fuck shit up alright. I'm fighting them now. I'll probably have them forever. Kinda like spider mites, if I can keep the numbers low enough I think the plants will still make it.
Shut down fog your grow area then take something like ortho home defense and and spray the entire perimeter of your grow area. Then start chucking whatever eats RA in I’m not familiar with their predators it kinda sucks because if the infestation is gone most of your predators will starve but it will stop an outbreak. Ipm is life lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

🤦‍♂️I fighting clover mites - if I ran a room it be a lot easier , but I run perpetual 3/4 strains at a time

Hertronix

Hertronix

But at this point i hope its just overwatering not any root rod.
20211109 020531
20211109 020609

The plant looking like its dying

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah that plant's done for unfortunately. Looks like you had a handful of issues, too many to list. Please see my signature for the next time you post a help thread though. There's a template that will make it far easier for you to provide all the details anyone here will need to diagnose what's happening without playing 20 questions. sorry for the bad news, you'll have better luck next time.

Hertronix

Hertronix

yeah that plant's done for unfortunately. Looks like you had a handful of issues, too many to list. Please see my signature for the next time you post a help thread though. There's a template that will make it far easier for you to provide all the details anyone here will need to diagnose what's happening without playing 20 questions. sorry for the bad news, you'll have better luck next time.
Yea thougth so, sould i harvest her now or let her sit in the dark for 2 more days?

Top Bottom