Mid-Summer Drop, is All packaged up and has been sent in....

• Thread starter CannaVenture
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up fellas.... Its been a while since I have Updated any of my forums.. Packaging up This Mid-Summer Drop has literally taken for ever.....Weeks of 12 to 15 hour days to get it finished....And had an issue with my internet, which is now fixed....

So, The Mid-Summer Drop has been mailed in, and I suspect, By this time Next week, Everything will be listed for sale... I want to be clear.... Nobody has missed The Drop....

I have alot of PM's to get back to, and lots of Threads in The CannaVenture Seeds forums, and I will get to them all, As fast as possible..... Just bare with me till I catch up..... Im going to start reading all of the PM's now....

Thanks Fellas....

-CV

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Always good to have some more seeds, I hope you can smoke some of the weed and take it easy for a little while. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy, take care and I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Hey Thanks Fellas...I Always appreciate the Support....Good to talk to you again BigCheese...

Organicyumyum...The Star Berry Indica, is a line, that is Completely worked, but i have not released many packs yet.... I know someone growing it right now, and he just took pics..So Ill try to get them and post them here.

The Star Berry Indica, Really is nice man..Its Sensi Star dominated, but The Purple Berry, gives it a better stretch, for more light penetration.. Flowers are dense and "ChunkY"....Kind of short and fat style flowers... Its weird, But you will see what Im saying soon.. The smell is a Lemony Berry type smell... It has nice yields...Not a Huge yield, But a Good Yield. Star Berry Indica is also Easy to grow..... The guy growing SBI, I mentioned above, Literally just said "So easy to Grow, a Dumb Monkey could grow it" lol...

I think you will like it alot man.....Hope you Enjoy it.....

Hey Mal... Thanks man......Man, Last night was The First night in 3 weeks that I actually sat down and chilled..lol... Honestly, It was a weird feeling... I had to keep telling myself, Everything is done....

It took double the time it usually takes to package it all up....Mainly due to The Volume of seed this round.....

Glad its all finished now.... and its Great to be back on The Forums...

S

slap14

Woohoo, Just finished putting my Stardawg in jars and hanging my Straw Alien. Just waiting for my Sunshine #2 to finish weeks 12 and 13. I have some Candy Queen 6 Weeks in veg and ready to go as soon as the Sunshine is done. Perfect time to order my CannaVenture gear and have them ready to go when the Queen is done.

CV I can't wait to run some of your genetics, from the comments and pics on Farmer I won't be disappointed. The hard part is going to be what should i try and grab. Thanks for the heads up and thanks for replying to the PM.

Get some rest and enjoy life for a while;)

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Woohoo, Just finished putting my Stardawg in jars and hanging my Straw Alien. Just waiting for my Sunshine #2 to finish weeks 12 and 13. I have some Candy Queen 6 Weeks in veg and ready to go as soon as the Sunshine is done. Perfect time to order my CannaVenture gear and have them ready to go when the Queen is done.

CV I can't wait to run some of your genetics, from the comments and pics on Farmer I won't be disappointed. The hard part is going to be what should i try and grab. Thanks for the heads up and thanks for replying to the PM.

Get some rest and enjoy life for a while;)

Hey Slap.. Thank You bro.....Credit for All The Good Pics on The Farm here, Should all go to The Good Growers that make my gear look good....

Man, That SunShine #2... I remember looking at that gear Years ago, and i Almost bought it...it sounds Great man..... I THINK its an IBL...Am I wrong? Also, What did you think of it?

I just got some GREAT genetics, That a Family From Hawaii has been growing for The Last 30 years... They have NEVER given these genetics out to anyone.. They are literally a family Heirloom... Its ALL the family grows Every year...

Not sure how, but That Family decided to give me a bunch of those seeds....So Im VERY lucky..... I told them, Id give their family Props for these genetics in The Strain Description....But, I was thinking The SunShine#2 would be a nice match...Obviousley, Ill do an In-Cross with the original seeds that family gave me, just to have it in pure form...

But, Im interested in that SunShine#2 line....Shit Always stood out to me...

S

slap14

CV the Sunshine is nice. Out of a pack of 10 I ended up with 4 females. All were Brazilian Punch leaning, would have liked to get one more Deep Chunk leaning. The flower time is way long. I had one pheno go 16 weeks that after cured smelled just like fresh mangos. The one i still have smells sweet and finishes in 14 weeks again too long. This will most likely be my final time with her. Good yield but the finished product is kinda fluffy not real dense. The smell of all the phenos translate to taste slightly. She also stretches like crazy in flower. I am in week 10 right now and I will post a few pics later when the lights come on, till then here is a an earlier pic.

Sunshine week 6
Sunshine

Top Bottom