Midnight Serious aka kadapul

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

i cloned my late great G-maws, midnight serious which belong to the cactus family. it blooms at around 9pm-4am, and flowers die by morning. so i want document this here, cuz these flowers are so rare & seldom seen. i have been growing this clone for 4yrs, she is also know as The Queen of the Night.
1st pic/ 1st flower
Midnight serious aka kadapul

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Good job brother keeping grammas plant kicking. Looks gorgeous when they bloom I've seen a few of those. Cant wait for that marigolds to get busy!
TMB
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Good job brother keeping grammas plant kicking. Looks gorgeous when they bloom I've seen a few of those. Cant wait for that marigolds to get busy!
TMB
Respect
Yea i have to keep the knowledge, and tradition alive, i will not allow our culture to die! Im just honored she taught me.
Respect

ps. she has one big flower, & about 13 new flowers starting. Im glad you have seen one, theyre not commen in south.

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Glad to know we can clone these. This is great information for those of us that didn't now these types of plants would clone thanks for posting this.

Power OG

Power OG

Glad to know we can clone these. This is great information for those of us that didn't now these types of plants would clone thanks for posting this.
My bad T, it been long day around here, i will holler at you soon. Thank you i took this cutting a few years ago, and have been raising & mothering her. Now she big enough to take clippings from. She is actually bigger and healthier than the original mother plant that my mom has. So i will be nursing my moms plant back to health over next couple weeks. i find this plants cuts root themselves, just cut and put in damp soil and it will root itself. i finally have her unlocked and maxmizing her full potential.
Respect
TMB

Top Bottom