Mids

• Thread starter tomf94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tomf94

Ok so I'm not sure what everyone else calls it but I'm pretty new to this but I'm specifically looking for mids, which is basically bad weed with stems and seeds. I'm just curious as to what it will turn out. I've read both arguments but I am a nostalgic kinda person. Who can guide me to mid seeds bag seed or basically dirt weed

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I mean just do a grow with no love or straight miracle gro and you got yourself a harvest of mids... if u want to have it seeded just find some male pollen and add it to your girls that are growing.... that's all that mids are.... poorly grown weed

T

tomf94

I mean just do a grow with no love or straight miracle gro and you got yourself a harvest of mids... if u want to have it seeded just find some male pollen and add it to your girls that are growing.... that's all that mids are.... poorly grown weed
Yeah I figured that out after finding frosty mids like someone trashed it on purpose but I'm thinking back to a time before Colorado made not legal. Weed is like different now. But I don't want male plants. Because more seeds less potent. I mean can't you still get a female seed from a non pollinated plant. I'm like semi new

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Yeah I figured that out after finding frosty mids like someone trashed it on purpose but I'm thinking back to a time before Colorado made not legal. Weed is like different now. But I don't want male plants. Because more seeds less potent. I mean can't you still get a female seed from a non pollinated plant. I'm like semi new
Yes a female plant can become hermaphroditic due to environmental stresses and stuff...

I know of what your talking about... and again it just came down to shitty growers and mass production...

I say onward and forward... I would never want to get a headache or brown frown bag again...

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

damn 20 years ago we had regular weed 40 and under , mid grade weed 45 to 100 and loud anything over 100 and im talking about quarter bags and here yall is talking about mids being some shitty weed lol

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Just look for a hybrid strain with real low thc %

Top Bottom