Midwest Madness!

• Thread starter Big V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patriot

Patriot

looking good I am also growing Sannies gear but no room for anything huge...So only growing 4 plants keeping only 2.
JackBerryF2
KO Kush
Basic Beer
El Monstre
I ll be watching

Big V

Big V

We Got Budz!

Well hello again, I just wanted to post these pics for those of you who are interested.

Looks like a nice line up Patroit.

I took some pics of the ladies today and I thought I'd share them.

Here are the 2 indoor KO ladies that I left in soil. It has been 3 weeks since these ladies have been flipped to 12/12. They look kinda rough and they are very touchy with nutes. They don't like em at all. Overall so far I don't care for the way the grow, they are slow to veg and slow to take root as cuttings, very touchy plants. At least the ones I have are. Maybe they will do better in Hydro, I have a couple growing in a DWC bucket and we will se how long this strain stays in my garden.

On the other hand there is this Jackberry x Blue Kronic and it's going Nucking Futz.

Remember these girls just 3 weeks ago? Look at them now. It's been about 10 days since the flip to 12/12 and they are starting to flower. This is 6 plants and it has almost completely filled out a 3x4 area. The 2 in the middle are branching like crazy and I think these are gonna be some nice ladies. A real joy to watch grow and they can handle almost any nutes you throw at them, I haven't had an issue one with them...

[/quote]

B

bdawgburner

looks like a ph issue with that ko with the way the leafs curl on it. What size container is it in? I've seen some get like that when they are rootbound as well.

Big V

Big V

looks like a ph issue with that ko with the way the leafs curl on it. What size container is it in? I've seen some get like that when they are rootbound as well.

They are in 4 gallon containers, I ph everything @ 6.5 and these are the only 2 I had trouble with. They were fine till I hit them with a 1/4 strength nute solution then they burned like hell. It's all good now though, that was about 3 weeks ago right before flower.

Big V

Big V

You know what bdawgburner, just for shits and giggles I tested my runnoff water and sure as shit the water I put in was @ 6.8 ph and the run off was at 5.1 so It was a ph problem. I flushed the shit out of them with about 10 gallons each of r/o water ph'd at 8.9 and added some lime until it came up to 6.8 and then added some nutes. I will check the run off next watering to see where it is now.

Thanks for the tip, I had a problem with my ph meter early on in the grow but I didn't think it was that far off...

Patriot

Patriot

WOw your plants do look indeed beutiful specially those MONSTRES......so they like nutes uh? good to know...my monstre baby is small and doesnt know is she wants to live or die...very weird...and the JAckBErry is soo nice to grow...no problems what so ever.
Its nice to see the Pic of Copito de Nieve as ur avatar....poor guy died .....

Big V

Big V

OK it's been a while since I updated this journal so I though, it's another rainy day here in the midwest so I have some spare time why not. B) So I fired up a bowl of KO Kush and took my camera down to the Garden to take some pix. These ladies are looking SICK!!! (To all you euro brothers out there, thats American for :cool0010: . They started showing signs of finishing so I drained the nutes and put them on thier end of cycle flush of pure R/O water for thier last week of bloom and they are finishing out nicely. My garden smells like a bouquet of berries and I just want to dive into my plants and roll around in it. :rofl

Check these bitches out :inlove

I'm planning on takeing these bitches down this Saturday:party0044: and I can't wait.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how these do big v? i just got a few packs of sannies gear. some ko kush,herijuana and jackberry.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
forgot to say great pics man.:rastadancing:

Big V

Big V

how these do big v? i just got a few packs of sannies gear. some ko kush,herijuana and jackberry.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I was not overly impressed with this grow or the next run so I let her go. I also am not keeping any of the KO around because there are MUCH better kushes out there. The Herijuana is strong but low yields and tastes like crap IMO and just isn't my favorite plant to grow or smoke. The jackberry is a nice smoke if you can let it go 70 plus days and it grows very bushy...

Hope this helps...

Top Bottom