might be a jungle! can anyone help?

• Thread starter verticalg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

verticalg

Hey there. i was wondering if you could maybe help me out on a little situation im in? ive got 20 white fires that are in 5 gal. grow bags that have maybe 4 gal of ffof/per/fflw mix. i got these as clones and think i may run into some problems with my area as i had to veg way longer than expected while readying everything else. the pheno ive got is badass smoke. the problem is that its super lanky/stretchy. chem? anyways, ive seen it vegged to about a foot and finishing at around 3ft. thats vegging under t5 and flwer under 600 horizontal. i now have 20 that were changed to vegging under vertical 1k, supercropping em a lot on the tallest tops, and now are 2-3 ft tall, and way more nodes/branches now. i was also trying to let them get more roots because when i got em the were still in dixie cups and over a foot tall. now im worried ill overgrow my space and screw up quality of nugs. ive got 3 1ks to work with, and a 8x10x7 space to work with. originally was gonna be a vert stadium, but now im just trying to figure out just how big these things are gonna be and just need to get them grown out with quality and yield in mind. any idea of if i can finish all of these under 3k, and maybe an idea on a setup that will allow me to conquer the obvious cluster of jungle stretch im thinking will be to come? ive got some screens i made out of 2x3 inch wire that are 18 inches wide and 36 inches tall that i was gonna attach to the front of each final container, if you think i could use em? if not,who cares. just lookin for a setup or idea bro. thanks much in advance

Mr. Greengenes

Mr. Greengenes

If they've been vegging in the bags for more than a few weeks, they could be getting pretty root bound. Root bound is good, especially during flowering, if you provide enough water and nutrients. Lots of branchy, lanky clones need to have their bottom areas trimmed, or 'lollypopped' before flowering, to concenrate energy to the top. I would guess that you could just trim the lower parts and water and feed enough for a big yield of top buds. Probably don't need much other than water since the FF mixes already contain quite a bit of nutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom