Might have cut too early? Please help

• Thread starter Anonymous_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

I’m new to growing this is my first real try at it, strain is green crack, vegged for 6 weeks then flowerd for 9weeks 4x4x8 tent scrog style, 600watt hps temps around 75 humidity is 55-60%, I have two green cracks in the tent along with One lsd and chem dawg so don’t want to make this mistake twice, I was going to let her flower for 11 weeks but after week 8 almost all the hairs turned orange/red 95% ( other green crack I have still has about 40% white so I haven’t harvested her yet) I let her go a bit longer no new hairs showed and wasn’t looking for a couch lock high so thought it was time to harvest And chopped her down, I do have a microscope all Trichomes seemed to be cloudy but after I cut I rechecked and now see a lot more clear then I want to see about 40% give or take, the pics are from couple days before I chopped except one was day of, so will the smoke be shitty and barley even a buzz ? Thanks

D6C020B4 9AF6 4115 8FAA 1BB27BE8795F
77BE6627 6D2D 407F B493 EAAAFF3CE48F
6B58388C 5261 46E3 92FF 0C08539E3259
97C56093 8940 4C2C 8B37 C8895D09F890
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Very nice plants!! They look amazing!

When to cut is more personal preference....there really isn't a set in stone time to cut.

You want couch lock or "body" high??? Then let them go longer.

You want a "head" high? Cut them sooner than later.

Is the strain Indica dominate? Or is it Sativa dominate?

Sativa strains take longer to flower, Indica strains can be done in 8 weeks of flower.....but again, the grower decides when to cut depending on what they want....the head high or the body high.

Keep in mind that some hybrids never really show Amber trichromes, so you can't completely go by trichome clearity.

Nice grow!

Anonymous_grower

Anonymous_grower

Very nice plants!! They look amazing!

When to cut is more personal preference....there really isn't a set in stone time to cut.

You want couch lock or "body" high??? Then let them go longer.

You want a "head" high? Cut them sooner than later.

Is the strain Indica dominate? Or is it Sativa dominate?

Sativa strains take longer to flower, Indica strains can be done in 8 weeks of flower.....but again, the grower decides when to cut depending on what they want....the head high or the body high.

Keep in mind that some hybrids never really show Amber trichromes, so you can't completely go by trichome clearity.

Nice grow!
Thanks for the reply! It is a 40% Indica/ 60% Sativa strain, Iv tried to research as much as I can but still get confused on some of it, I was looking for more of a “up” high vs couch Lock, so my plan was to harvest this one with cloudy and other green crack was going to harvest around 50% amber to have a option of both depending on the situation, after I cut this one I was all worried I’d have good looking bud but a weak high so to speak with there stil being some clear

Top Bottom