Might this be mites on my Pennywise?

• Thread starter JacksonH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JacksonH

I just noticed this today. I think that I'm so thrilled to have 4 plants nearing harvest that I wasn't looking closely enough 😕

The pictures are various magnifications of the same bud/leaf. The plants look very healthy overall, but some leaves have this white stippling on them that looks real bad under magnification. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Might this be mites on my pennywise
Might this be mites on my pennywise 2
Might this be mites on my pennywise 3
Might this be mites on my pennywise 4
Might this be mites on my pennywise 5

G

Glomus

Yeah its spider mites, hit with neem, maybe next time. Its a bit late now.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I just noticed this today. I think that I'm so thrilled to have 4 plants nearing harvest that I wasn't looking closely enough 😕

The pictures are various magnifications of the same bud/leaf. The plants look very healthy overall, but some leaves have this white stippling on them that looks real bad under magnification. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1283555View attachment 1283556View attachment 1283559View attachment 1283560View attachment 1283558
Start a fire and burn them and the pots or you'll have them forever,you can't save them,they have webs and eggs everywhere.

J

JacksonH

Start a fire and burn them and the pots or you'll have them forever,you can't save them,they have webs and eggs everywhere.
Sounds pretty drastic. Anyone else agree that the plants can't be saved???

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Sounds pretty drastic. Anyone else agree that the plants can't be saved???
I agree, its not worth saving in my opinion. I would be to worried about smoking bugs and bug shit, even after washing the buds.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I agree, its not worth saving in my opinion. I would be to worried about smoking bugs and bug shit, even after washing the buds.
You probably have smoked more bugs than you can even imagine lol.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

I’ve been smoking dog hair for the last two months. Freakin everywhere in my weed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom