Might Try Coco Coir

• Thread starter dilligaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Was just curious as jacks is stunningly cheap to run already. With it being so low cost, I can't imagine the base ingredients on their own being all that much cheaper, at least in the scale that applies to dope growing. We are not running 100 acres afterall.

Also...you should run pk boosters regardless of using jacks or raw salts, flower needs much higher levels of p & k than veg so feeds need to be adjusted no matter what grow approach you take.

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

i run synthetic with organics. works great. use bio bud. bio weed. and flora and bio bud. good shit. and i use flora nova as a base. u can use maxibloom too. but yeah. i apply the base in lucas formula. good shit if u ask me. only thing i use from an is big bud and bud candy and overdrive. other than that, that's it. i use bud candy just cuz it's cleaner for my res. and u can substitute it with some blackstrap molasses and some b vitamins and amino acids. all of those u can buy seperately and build something similar to bud candy. i've done both. but for me it's less headache to get the bud candy.

Top Bottom