Mighty Mendo-it And Banana Peel

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Baba has once again been so kind as to allow me to host a test run on some of his new crosses. As always I am beyond stoked to run his gear, as there is always some straight dank fire in his beans! I have a lot of projects going on, but will do my best to keep this updated at least weekly.

Mighty MenDo It (Billy Mays x Lemon Cookies)
Banana Peel (Bandana OG x Lemon Cookies)

The new packaging is RAD!

These and some other beans are gonna be soaked for 48 hours and then put into Jiify pucks. I'm debating running them in soil, as I feel it's about time for me to dip my toes into the Organic realm. Let the hunting begin!!!
Mighty mendo it and banana peel

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I screwed the pooch on this one and tried to germ things in Jiffy Pucks. I had HORRIBLE germ rates.....never gonna use those things again!!!!

@baba G being the RAD dude that he is, sent me more beans. I followed Cap's germ technique, and hit 100% with them.

I'm also pheno hunting 9 other strains at the moment. I took in some PRIME cuts from a friend....and low and behold they had Russet mites and I didn't catch it until it was too late. I may just lose all my genetics. Oh well....out with the old...in with the new!

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I got 10 of 12 on the Mighty Mendo It, and 11 of 12 on the Banana Peel. For some reason the Banana Peels just took off as far as roots go. Most of them looked like the pic below.
Unnamed

A week ago after they got transplanted into cups and fresh Tupur. The ones in the portion cups didn't have any exposed roots so I waited to transplant them.

Unnamed 2

and a week later....things are moving along.

Unnamed 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom