Mighty Wash

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saltwater

saltwater

I have been doing research on mighty wash.

Does anyone have results after they used mighty wash? Pictures?

They claim you can use it during flower without affecting the taste of your bud.

Does anyone have experience with smoking your buds after mighty wash?

My plants are in flower and this seems like something I may try .

Grow4me

Grow4me

I use azamax, but it's my first grow. So far so good! I have mighty wash on my wish list at Amazon, along with sticky byebye ... my fingers are like glue! Not complaining mind you.

saltwater

saltwater

Couldn't find reviews on this product . Not sure if much has changed. We will see

saltwater

saltwater

Frequency wash worked pretty well for my last moments in flowering. I didn't see any residual on my plants and there is no smell from the wash. Plants are now being hung to dry.

saltwater

saltwater

Used it twice a day, one in the morning once at night . Made all the mites flee to the tip where I blasted them and there eggs. When I looked at the mites under a scope they were split.

saltwater

saltwater

I buy this by the 5 gallon jug. I just do routine spraying. I turn lights off to spray, but the few times I have not, it has not burned. It kills the eggs, this is a big deal, because most products don't , and it has no smell, I really like it.

I agree after trying it. I even sprayed with lights on and received no burn on my plants. Pretty good product. Only downfall is that it's not concentrated so literally the amount you buy is the amount you get to use. But for growers that aren't growing very many plants it's pretty darn cheap!

Top Bottom