Migrating here from somwhere that wasn't so safe

• Thread starter SVC889
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SVC889

well I think maybe this thread needs some plant pictures, these are what I started my season with, all grown under cfl nothing more in my own soil mixture

IMAG0015
IMAG0017
IMAG0018
S

SVC889

they were outside on may 1st but they spent some time in the cab of my truck until the night time temps came up over 34F

IMAG0019
IMAG0020
IMAG0032
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
How do you keep them from hangin' their heads out the windows? They love trucks!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Trucking... got my chips cashed in... Nice photos, SVC. Btw, welcome to the Farm.

Y

yeeyee

are those ladies even old anuf to drive yet? lol welcome to the farm svc889 u seem like a very chill individaul and congrats on the switch riu is some straight up bammer!

S

SVC889

How do you keep them from hangin' their heads out the windows? They love trucks!
topping and low stress training them usually works pretty good.
Trucking... got my chips cashed in... Nice photos, SVC. Btw, welcome to the Farm.
thank your for the compliment and the welcome altfarmer, I am not quite sure what you ment about the first part though?
are those ladies even old anuf to drive yet? lol welcome to the farm svc889 u seem like a very chill individaul and congrats on the switch riu is some straight up bammer!

:spacecraft: Its like I have been abducted by a higher class of being, thank you.

but unfortunately my first outdoor season hasn't gone so smoothly as you can imagine, being a first season and all. I have lost a few along the way to critters, seems my soil mixture smelled pretty appetizing to some ground squirrels and they dug up 2 of the four I planted, of the two I have left one is lagging behind and the other is not growing a big as I would like but its about 2'10'' tall would be more but I am training it low for now.

J

jaybuds

Hey all, I am coming to here from RIU also. I have a lot of reasons for leaving RIU besides just the immaturity (which even the mods themselves ooze) ...The main reason is because you can not edit/delete your own posts! So they have a bunch of messy threads essentialy because the OP can never go back and fix errors or do updates!

Anyway I started a grow journal on here and I will be on here everyday so I hope this is a good new home for me, I will be doing strain reviews/smoke reports and also posting about my grow. I am a legal grower in MI, very new to this but I do my research.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Any of you have grows going I could check out ?
Not here, sorry. Look up audius's scrogging thread, you'll see my last scrog. Can't remember if I've ventured into posting OD pix here or not. Haven't put up any hempy pix, either. Sorry.

S

sonaro

Hey man. I'm in the process of migrating over too. Never had any problems with the mods, but I was informed of some security issues there a few weeks ago. I'm pretty small, so I'm not too concerned, but why chance it. From what I've read here while lurking around, it seems like a fine community with more serious growers, both big and small. My only gripe with RIU is all the spidering (making posts/threads more accessible in search engines) and WAY too many kids roaming around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom