Mikado Geneology

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

One thing I have noticed this run already is the light yellow on the new growth and then by tomarow morning the nice sweet green color will be in them new spots ,
This isn't a deficiency more like growing while lights are off and needing to get green or catch up to the light
Dose that sound right?

Canappa

Canappa

One thing I have noticed this run already is the light yellow on the new growth and then by tomarow morning the nice sweet green color will be in them new spots ,
This isn't a deficiency more like growing while lights are off and needing to get green or catch up to the light
Dose that sound right?

Sounds to me like she is just growing, nicely I wouldnt worry to much about it, as long has she turns green I see this when I switch the light to 12/12

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

No room left in me for anything but straight honest transparent and FUN TIMES
Thanks Bro
YOU keep that NFT ROCKIN my friend

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So the Grow is going well now that the Ladies are in flower I pulled a few cuts in case There is lighting in a bottle.
I will say the smells are interesting, where as #3 is a fruity, Mellon smell, #1 is much more candy corn and sweet smelling.
the shape and strength of each are a VERY Positive attribute of the Mikado plant, She has been EZ to train and Crop..
Well I mean you can top and train her with Patience and good pair of wire cutters.
5 10 2015 UD 2

5 10 2015 UD 4

5 10 2015 UD 5

Looking forward to seeing her Frost up and flower
Peace FlyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yo FlyJ,
Hows going? Looking good , nice area there. That berry creame is going to come out more over time. U mat have to defoliate some leaves look like u did... I'm doing Mikado x lion heart right now, super fast growth with some Mikado coming out in the leaf and resin content and faster flower. The seeds I did about 10 years ago with the original Mikado seeds... had to correct my seed source...I got mine thru Hemp Depot not Marc Emery, the federation seeds I got from Marc was Romulan, and HD was the MIKADO and the Hawaiian sativa.
Peace

KIMG0277
KIMG0276
KIMG0283
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Still holding on to my 3
did a little thinning of the lower leaves and such to keep um neet and tidy
So far the #3 is still showin the most promise.
5 15 2015 UD 2

5 15 2015 UD 3

5 15 2015 UD 1

Seeing some nice frost and sweet nug formation on um all
Getting excited about there progress, #2 dose seem to have stretched more than the other 2.. But thats cool
she didnt hit the Danger Zone LoL
Peace Farmers
FlyinJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

At lights on tonight I was greeted by a new aroma at the door it was like a Cotton candy machine was turned on in the stable, But it was sitting in a pile of burnt tires. The #3 is staking up well and The seems to be On point as being my Go to girl In This Mikado Chase.
The lights being what they are its hard to see um but the Flowers are neon and super light green, I am not fimiliar with too meny diferent Buds in flower But she sure is Sexy Perdy.
Peace Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey all you Cool Growin Farmers
Seeing two very different pheno's in what I have left of the Mikado's
One is shorter with minimal stretching
while the one that has the Sweet Candy smells and neon light green Buds
is more 2x the size and stretched too much. But both are putting off some sizable Nugs and the Overall
Look of them is very Positive. . . .
Cotton Candy Mikado
5 27 2015 UD 5
5 28 2015 UD 1

Shorter Mikado
5 29 2015 UD 3

5 29 2015 UD 4

The room to Day.. The Mikado's are seen Back right and left side and are Doin Great

5 29 2015 ud 1
Live Happy Grow Happy
Peace
FlyJ

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Looking good @FlyinJStable,nice sativa pheno! @chillywilly that mikado x lionheart has some huge fans,wow! Here's a couple shots of my current mikado raspberry pheno at 48 days. She will start turning purple with the flush. I'll probably take her to 60 days this round. Keep the pics coming guys, I can't wait to see how these turn out!
20150531 143822 1
20150531 143954
20150531 143944

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Some Nice Azz looking Ladies you Have there
I am pleased with the results without a Doubt The Mikado Short is commin on strong But The smells of the Taller pheno
By far are the sweetest to date But its not even a Month in Flower so We shall See.
@Nitetroller and @chillywilly Thank you for the great posts and Keep um Coonin
Super Mikado Vibes
flyJ

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yo nitetroller!! absolutely beautiful... I think the short raspberry pheno is of the better of this strain, its been a 'stable' here in DC for many years, and I did a few crosses but I mainly wanted to keep the strain, can b nice apt plant b cause doesn't smell too strong, just nice and sweet. Fly J doing good bro. Been busy with my little landscape op, cuttin grass yard cleaning, barely have time to chime.
Peace

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

I recently started a few beans of an old cross I made. The mother was an old sensi big bud (super dank golf ball pheno) and the father was an old greenhouse great white shark. It turned out phenomenal but unfortunately threw a few male flowers. I decided to hit all my keepers with the pollen to inject some sturdy structure and yield into everything. Anyway here's the mikado raspberry x big bud x great white shark. Hopefully beefs up the structure but retains that mikado frost.
20150601 150251

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am going to pull the ladies one at a time and get some trimming up done and some full size shots tonight or
sometime this week time permitting.
I do like the way the Buds are looking and she is getting solid and I am looking forwards to how she will taste.

Keeping with the momentum
I took 6 cuts and sending a few up the mountain for Outside running
this is more for the PTSD Groups benefit than Mine..
But
I will try and get a Picture of her before the chop
Just to see how big she can really get in the Southern Mt.
Keep um postin Farmers.
Peace FlyJ

Nitetroller

Nitetroller

Very noble of you flying J,I commend you! I have many family members who lost their lives defending the stars and bars. PTSD is very real and I believe this wonderful plant can ease that pain. The mikado is a perfect candidate for PTSD. Such a clear and happy high,no paranoia what so ever.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have said it time and time again I will always be grateful...
After the Persian Gulf I was in bad shape .
Years of VA meds, (31+pills) every day . . .. . I was ready to Die give up or A sign... the Sign came and it was Cannabis,
Coming from parents of the Woodstock generation I should have known and started with Natural remedies 1st
well I don't touch prescription meds like that any more.
The FARM Changed My life.... and the breeders Growers Saved Me
I Help every Veteran I can Now spreading the Positive Vibes
My lil group has grown from me to over 10, not all are growers but all use MMJ in stead of Rx poison.
Its a good day to help and get involved. The Weed 4 Warriors and others like that are helping some one new every day.
Thats what Makes every day Great in the House of the Flyin J
peace

Top Bottom