Mikado pic's

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Mikado was used extensively to create Shriji;
a Wizard of Oz creation from yester year.
Red eyed Jedi is Guava chem x Grapefruit(Mikado)x Jedi Kush made by Wizard of Oz.
Legendary strains!!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh damn!thats weird.IVE WANTED .,RED EYE JEDI FOR?BOUT 2,YRS NOW. JUST COS OF THE NAME ALONE.LOL. glad u shared ur knowledge:-).ta man. is RED EYE JEDI AVAILABLE ANYWERE IN SEED? i mean id trade some good shit for a hook on that strain.
Red eyed Jedi is Guava chem x Grapefruit(Mikado)x Jedi Kush made by Wizard of Oz.
Legendary strains!!!

spacebomb

spacebomb

+ i even had the guava chem! well dinechem. its a guava chem x! i gifted it with some other bits to a freind. i wanted to keep that seed.
Legendary strains!!!

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Hey Spacebomb,there will be a seed company with Shriji soon,and it is a rep of the mighty Rare as Rockin' Horse Shit Redeye Jedi(original name).
I do have some straight RJ,that is now an F3,and will be up for breeding,very soon.When it's done,I'll say,and you can have some straight from me,from Wizard of Oz.

spacebomb

spacebomb

thank you wizard .dude thats gret. im sure i can ,recipricate:-). thank you again.
Hey Spacebomb,there will be a seed company with Shriji soon,and it is a rep of the mighty Rare as Rockin' Horse Shit Redeye Jedi(original name).
I do have some straight RJ,that is now an F3,and will be up for breeding,very soon.When it's done,I'll say,and you can have some straight from me,from Wizard of Oz.

spacebomb

spacebomb

it sounds like an epic strain! do u like to be called wizzard?or bongo man?.
peace homie!.

J

Jalisco Kid

Any other info than that. my red eyed rom. Romulan x Mikado is more on the sativa side
I had about ten years ago had some of federations romulan x mikaido, The leaves and 9 week did not match,long thin leaves(dark) golf ball hairy buds, but with a indica timetable, I ran that with some cotton candy and some spice brothers strains. I to this day never had a bud like the cotton candy. It had no structure to it,it was basically a big goo ball,kinda sensuous. I ended up taking those 2" buds and rolling them up into tight ball and dried them that way. they held their flavor really well. JK

J

Jalisco Kid

ive got a mikado x green crack .she was made by a freind. strains amazing.called ,LULU,.
Emery back in the day sent me some lulu's lighting for messing up an order. Do not know if it relates,but that was some paranoia on a stick,some fine racy herb.JK

spacebomb

spacebomb

IDK BRO?LOL.paranoia on a stick.lol. thats chiocolope for me:-)ha.i dont think there emery?i could be wrong.a good guy on the site made ,lulu, shame,hes fell out with me.its a mikado x green crack.
Emery back in the day sent me some lulu's lighting for messing up an order. Do not know if it relates,but that was some paranoia on a stick,some fine racy herb.JK

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hows ur endevour going brother:-). good i hope.

Bongo Man

Bongo Man

Not good,could not find a male in time for the cross,but am working towards it.
Will definetly let you know,very soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom