• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
photo dump

Tents and garden

The hot cherry pepper plants are loving being in the 5 gallon grow bags, just went through and removed any flowers and gave them a big nitrogen bump, when they were potted up I used some used soil from past grows, some garden soil and about 40% homemade conpost that’s about 3-4 broken down might do the same with my jalapeños as I’m only dosing 4 of those as well this year, steering away from too many hot peppers didn’t use enough of the ones we produced last year still have a shopping bag of dried out Thais, figured the bags would be fun though I have 8 more so I’ll scatter them around the garden, 4 will have the jalapeños and 4 will be most likely some sweet banana peppers or green bell but we’ll see. If they produce nicely I’ll continue doing the same next year

IMG 4363
IMG 4364
IMG 4365
IMG 4368
IMG 4371
IMG 4378
IMG 4379
IMG 4380
IMG 4381
IMG 4382
IMG 4383
IMG 4384
IMG 4385
IMG 4387
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

photo dump

Tents and garden

The hot cherry pepper plants are loving being in the 5 gallon grow bags, just went through and removed any flowers and gave them a big nitrogen bump, when they were potted up I used some used soil from past grows, some garden soil and about 40% homemade conpost that’s about 3-4 broken down might do the same with my jalapeños as I’m only dosing 4 of those as well this year, steering away from too many hot peppers didn’t use enough of the ones we produced last year still have a shopping bag of dried out Thais, figured the bags would be fun though I have 8 more so I’ll scatter them around the garden, 4 will have the jalapeños and 4 will be most likely some sweet banana peppers or green bell but we’ll see. If they produce nicely I’ll continue doing the same next year
I way overgrew my hots too, I have a gallon bag of Jalapenos in the freezer from last year. They do freeze pretty well, we made some airfryer poppers the other day and they were great.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Whew, busy would be an understatement haha, still knockin this garden out, got 10 in the ground then decided to do another 6x gallon grow bags and 5x 5 gallon pots

4x jalapeño then a bunch more green bell and sweet banana peppers

Just keepin gettin it 😆

Big ol photo dump of outdoor garden pics, strawberry plants are BURIED with strawberries and flowers, almost time to make some jam! Another 2 weeks or so

IMG 4442
IMG 4443
IMG 4444
IMG 4447
IMG 4448
IMG 4449
IMG 4450
IMG 4451
IMG 4452
IMG 4453
IMG 4454
IMG 4455
IMG 4456
IMG 4457
IMG 4458
IMG 4461
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Whew, busy would be an understatement haha, still knockin this garden out, got 10 in the ground then decided to do another 6x gallon grow bags and 5x 5 gallon pots

4x jalapeño then a bunch more green bell and sweet banana peppers

Just keepin gettin it 😆

Big ol photo dump of outdoor garden pics, strawberry plants are BURIED with strawberries and flowers, almost time to make some jam! Another 2 weeks or so
Saw a video on Facistbook the other day, a woman with a 12oz coffee can on a stick and heating it with a torch and putting holes in black plastic ground cover to plant seedlings😉

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Saw a video on Facistbook the other day, a woman with a 12oz coffee can on a stick and heating it with a torch and putting holes in black plastic ground cover to plant seedlings😉
If you look back a few posts I think I mighta mentioned trying that hahaha, but just grabbed the ol trusty knife and sliced in for half of them 🤣, it’s a heavy woven plastic not the cheap stuff like the Home Depot garbage so it holds together fairly well without burning it (leftover 20’x600’ landscaping roll we had our back) I cut the toll down to 10’ish wide to work with was too damn heavy to handle on my own lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Day 49! Buds are packed, even the lower buds right at the net are solid mucc more dense than the mother with these 5gal buckets and increased feed, both cali blues and cali dream are smelling fucking amazing 🤩

4x4 is a complete disaster from spring seedlings, but it the new frostettes and the cali blues clone’s tent now! Everyone’s been booted out! Now for a cleaning in here lol

IMG 4470
IMG 4471
IMG 4472
IMG 4473
IMG 4474
IMG 4475
IMG 4476
IMG 4477
IMG 4478
IMG 4479
IMG 4480
IMG 4481
IMG 4482
IMG 4483
IMG 4486
IMG 4489
IMG 4491
IMG 4492
IMG 4493
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Evening folks!

Couple pics first, Frostette #2 then Frostette #1 followed by the cali blues clone

Then ofc the cali blues and cali dreams, got some pics while they were sleeping

And week 7 begins!

Super high RH outside atm past 2 days tents riding at about 55% atm hope she holds!

IMG 4539
IMG 4513
IMG 4514
IMG 4515
IMG 4516
IMG 4526
IMG 4531
IMG 4523
IMG 4537
IMG 4535
IMG 4528
IMG 4521
IMG 4522
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Evening folks!

Couple pics first, Frostette #2 then Frostette #1 followed by the cali blues clone

Then ofc the cali blues and cali dreams, got some pics while they were sleeping

And week 7 begins!

Super high RH outside atm past 2 days tents riding at about 55% atm hope she holds!
Looking great Mike, fuck yea!
I have a cali blue in week 6 flower indoors and a cali dream outdoors a few weeks old

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking great Mike, fuck yea!
I have a cali blue in week 6 flower indoors and a cali dream outdoors a few weeks old
thanks brother! I’ve been watching yours as well!

been busy working, humidity has been though the roof the past 4 days, been running the dehu all night in the lung room until a half hour before the lights come on, once lights are on I ride along 50ish RH but 86-87f if I keep that dehu on at lights on it’ll be 95 in that tent lol, it’s been upper 80’s, at least 10-15f above average on top of the 90%RH fingers crossed, worst time to be high rh

But the garden is loving it all plants are starting to take off especially the maters ofc

Funny story about these mourning doves I saved one mate of this bird last summer from inside my wood stove chimney had to pull the stack off the stove to get him out, he was all scratched on the wing tips and his back of his neck, wife put triple antibiotic on it and I half it for a few minutes (he was going ballistic for hours in the chimney before I got home wife was freakin ) now he and this mother is his mate with their babies out of the nest, up on the fence learning to fly, Im able to walk right up to her and the mate (watching me from the roof 🤣) cool birds 😆

IMG 4553
IMG 4554
IMG 4555
IMG 4556
IMG 4560
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
thanks brother! I’ve been watching yours as well!

been busy working, humidity has been though the roof the past 4 days, been running the dehu all night in the lung room until a half hour before the lights come on, once lights are on I ride along 50ish RH but 86-87f if I keep that dehu on at lights on it’ll be 95 in that tent lol, it’s been upper 80’s, at least 10-15f above average on top of the 90%RH fingers crossed, worst time to be high rh

But the garden is loving it all plants are starting to take off especially the maters ofc

Funny story about these mourning doves I saved one mate of this bird last summer from inside my wood stove chimney had to pull the stack off the stove to get him out, he was all scratched on the wing tips and his back of his neck, wife put triple antibiotic on it and I half it for a few minutes (he was going ballistic for hours in the chimney before I got home wife was freakin ) now he and this mother is his mate with their babies out of the nest, up on the fence learning to fly, Im able to walk right up to her and the mate (watching me from the roof 🤣) cool birds 😆
That is a hell of a temperature and humidity battle, I have had issues in my small lung room lately with the weather so I can only imagine at your scale.

That morning dove story is cool 👊

Today it was funny, im on leave for a couple weeks so I get my kid on and off the bus, anyways my 5 year old got off the bus and said "Dada it's so hot out! Its like a hot pepper outside!"
Have a good night man ✌️

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
That is a hell of a temperature and humidity battle, I have had issues in my small lung room lately with the weather so I can only imagine at your scale.

That morning dove story is cool 👊

Today it was funny, im on leave for a couple weeks so I get my kid on and off the bus, anyways my 5 year old got off the bus and said "Dada it's so hot out! Its like a hot pepper outside!"
Have a good night man ✌️
Hell yeah! Now get em into the garden and show em how to grow that food! My kids planted at least 250-300 of my veggie seeds, then I showed them I amend the planting holes, how to water etc it’s cool watching your little one tending the garden 😁 especially knowing they’ll remember how to produce healthy foods for themselves the rest of their lives

Top Bottom