• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Tubs like $7 each
Pump $20 amazon
Sprayer heads $5 for 50pcs ( I needed 8 )
Pipe, 1x1/2”x8’ length probably used 4 feet lol
The flex seal was the pricy part but I did it purposely, used 3/4 of a Qt (like $30 😂)
24x 3” net cups for like $17 (needed 12x, coulda got by with 6x)

Oh 4x 1/2” caps
3x1/2” tee’s
1x NPT thread pvc 1/2” to 1/2” pvc glue

Mostly did it as a project just seeing parts and pieces and grabbing them here and there til she was ready
For $80 bones give or take, I’d say it’s worth it, 24 cuttings at a time, you’ll definitely do good. It’ll pay for itself quick. Cool little project

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Bored

Not fighting her cal def she’s staying on her 1.5 tbs per week epsom / gypsum next watering and they’ll probably be it according to what her trichs look like but, bit of a fun video since she’ll be off to the big dry tent in the back from soon enough

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Mannnn frostettes leaves are looking a little worse for wear abut she’s damn close to chop, day 54, trichs are mostly milky gettin some amber, got some heavy work the next 2 days, and I’ll check her again she’s drinking near a gallon and a half a day at this point, my previous photos have not done this plant justice to amount of frost she has, these are my first flash photos of her 🤣

The smell of this tent…
IMG 6626
IMG 6618
IMG 6607
IMG 6611

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Happy Sunday afternoon all! Hope everyone’s enjoying their day!

Gettin closer for sure, she’s at day 54 of flower, looking like she may go another week or so but that’s OK by me! She’s chunking up good, don’t wanna stop that! Gettin lots of milky trichs now minimal ambering starting to come in I like 5-10ish % amber before I chop, and yes that’s some chunky leaners in the back even with the double net

IMG 6682
IMG 6683
IMG 6686
IMG 6688
2023 07 09 16 19 53 665
2023 07 09 16 19 59 483
IMG 6696
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Happy Sunday afternoon all! Hope everyone’s enjoying their day!

Gettin closer for sure, she’s at day 54 of flower, looking like she may go another week or so but that’s OK by me! She’s chunking up good, don’t wanna stop that!
Man, I’ve had a pretty great day! Happy Sunday back at you! And they say fat chicks get no love! Look at that thing. Tits to the knees!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Little unknown monstercrop clone I took last year from a friends outdoor grow, grew her out over the winter and here she is after a 5 month cure, nice clean smoke heady / trance like stone smooth smoke, she held at 58% RH through the cure in gallon mason jars

Then finally got some power meters in for the tent. Threw the meter on the light only, FC-E8000 at 100% wattage and PPFD from photone app at 18”

Will have to see how the FD6500 compares in the other tent when it goes lights on in a bit, meter already in place for the 4x4 for when she lights up

IMG 6738
IMG 6754
IMG 6757
D

Ducati

Gotta say @Trustfall you knocked this one outta the park for sure, Frostette has just kicked it up a notch been getting those thin mint aromas but damn did that Grape / cake just kick in, was makin the video below and had this huge grape / cake smell hit me, smelled my glove and damn does she stink good 😍 day 49 today

The clones will be getting weekly epsom / gypsum now that I know how hungry she is, I’ll bump up their Nitrogen in mid flower feeding a shade as well she’s a tad light but I went really light just to not overdo it, but she’s heading twords the end so she gets to let it ride!

Happy Independence Day everyone!
Awesome looking heads 👍 hope my gorilla gets that frosty 😎

D

Ducati

Well it’s wendsday and the first day I decided to grab the microscope lol said I wouldn’t, I had to clean it was a mess from last run, then charged it and… had to test it right?

Scoped approx 2” down from top of buds, each trich shot an individual bud
Great work & that’s some impressive looking gear 🥇 you deserve a gold medal 😃

Top Bottom