Mikedin’s garden center, Let’s grow!

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Tons of sandy loom here I live in winery and fruit country, fuckin nuts, I’ll grab some tree pics of some 3 year old trees in awhile,

Finally got the garden how I want it fuck weeds 🤣

Went through 5 grams in my yard work box today 🤣 Frostette and GP x Okie where the strains of choice today thanks to @Trustfall 👊👊
I enjoyed a fattie of Frostette in my garden today too!

Rama777

Rama777

Not a clue what jang is fam 🤣

Wi-Fi smoke detector brother! Goes to mine and the wife’s phone!
It’s an amazing seeder! Like check these beds out. One is arugula and one is scarlet frills. It took me all of like 90 seconds to seed those beds using the Jang.

666E944F A790 44DB A597 98F893266254

Rama777

Rama777

For those wondering this is PLASTIC woven very heavy yes water can permeate it due to being woven but no weeds will make it though it

That roll weighed about 300lbs before I used all this
Pro tip - keep that plastic rolled out in the elements for a month. If you roll it out brand new and plant into it, usually rain will NOT percolate into it and it can mess you up pretty bad. Awesome stuff, but definitely works better after the sun and rain wear it in a little..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Pro tip - keep that plastic rolled out in the elements for a month. If you roll it out brand new and plant into it, usually rain will NOT percolate into it and it can mess you up pretty bad. Awesome stuff, but definitely works better after the sun and rain wear it in a little..
Yep I’ll let it relax for a week then I’ll cut some sits where plants will be to let water really start seeking those locations then go another week or 2 or more, I have 75x 6” pots shoring up tomorrow with another 200 4” pots I’ll probably up pot a lot of my tomatoes etc into the 6” pots to really get big before they get into the garden

K

KeyFingerFlying

Watering time for the outdoor plants, I keep the pots in slotted treys so I can just bottom water, set racks into the full unslotted treys for 5 minutes then back in the greenhouse
what are those? I can bet the second to the right is a tomatoes? am I right?

Rama777

Rama777

Yep I’ll let it relax for a week then I’ll cut some sits where plants will be to let water really start seeking those locations then go another week or 2 or more, I have 75x 6” pots shoring up tomorrow with another 200 4” pots I’ll probably up pot a lot of my tomatoes etc into the 6” pots to really get big before they get into the garden
Prune them maters way up when you transplant into the ground and bury them super duper deep! I like to throw down dry meals into my transplant holes.

I use a tiger torch to burn holes. If you cut it, it will fray but I’m sure you know that..

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Prune them maters way up when you transplant into the ground and bury them super duper deep! I like to throw down dry meals into my transplant holes.

I use a tiger torch to burn holes. If you cut it, it will fray but I’m sure you know that..
Yeah I was gunna bolt a metal can to the end of a pipe and heat up the can and burn circles 🤣, I was planning to use rock phosphate in each hole, you’re like me I grow big starts so I can bury em deep 🤘

Been busy as hell this week but got some nice pics while I was watering today haha
what are those? I can bet the second to the right is a tomatoes? am I right?
youd be correct! Then there’s cucumbers, zucchini, eggplant, couple other things, most of the greenhouse stuff is for the road stand, I have some big tomato starts in the basement I’m gunna put into 6” pots then 2 other varieties of tomato are coming up as well, the Big Boy F1 hybrids are the ones there (about 110-150 total) , then I have Organic Beefsteak (about 60) as well as Marglobe (about 60)

The big plants in there are Hot cherry Peppers from last years saved seeds, I believe @Captspaulding popped his this I sent him too 😁

IMG 4053
IMG 4054
IMG 4055
IMG 4056
IMG 4057
IMG 4058
IMG 4059
IMG 4060
IMG 4062
IMG 4063
IMG 4064
IMG 4065