Mikegreenthumb is back 12

Mikegreenthumb is back 13

Mikegreenthumb is back 14

Mikegreenthumb is back 15

Mikegreenthumb is back 16

Mikegreenthumb is back 17
guess whos bizack

so im strait in soil got about 19 plants here
soils been tilled and organic nutes been added on a large scale including worm castings and about 15000 red wigglers added after the nutes to help keep soil airated and they eat ne of the fruit leaves etc that hit the ground and turn that into more nutrients havent needed to feed just strait water ill treat the soil again next spring moost likely

dont remeber all the strains but super silver haze bubba kush og kush tahoe og blue cheese white rhino blue dream purple tai are a few ill get the rest on here later

new pics in a few days these are about a week- two weeks old

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
nice patch hommie.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Backyard

That should keep you in weed for a spell, have a great harvest

mal

M

mikegreenthumb

That should keep you in weed for a spell, have a great harvest

mal

yeah? im hoping to get 12 lbs that would be enough for a year for me for sure! think ill get there ?

C

caperfarmer902

thats a nice garden yuh got there, and some dank ass strains.. stright killen it brutha

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I wish my back yard looked like that.

M

mikegreenthumb

thanks ya'll

any wild guesses as to yield would be fun to hear?

audius

audius

where i live they do mazes made from cornfields. think you got something going there,nice work

M

mikegreenthumb

yeah hopefully theyll cont to strech a bit tallest one lil over 6 feet

Rushoe

Rushoe

back yard must be reeking like a mother fucker bro nice garden....

M

mikegreenthumb

its gettin there my nose not too sensitive to smell ne more so gotta be reakin for me to notice but when im in there amongst em i can smell diff strains when wind picks up im lovin it :icon_animal26: gonna take some more pics today

so i picked up some late flower pest control
some minute pirate bugs
1117001 l
Preferred food:
Minute Pirate Bugs, Orius spp., also known as flower bugs, are one of the most common general predators in field crops. Emerging early in the spring, their diet consists of a variety of small pests including thrips, whitefly, spider mites, aphids, psyllids, lygus bugs, small caterpillars and insect eggs. They particularly love to eat thrips and are known to attack the adult thrips; you may even see them from time to time with thrips stuck on their rostrum.
Release Orius indoors or out. Minute Pirate Bugs reproduce quickly, completing a total life cycle in just 3-4 weeks, making them effective at handling serious infestations quickly. Adults lay their eggs within available plant tissue. Nymphs emerge after 4-5 days and they become adults in 7-10 days. Minute Pirate Bugs will move efficiently throughout the infested plants, and will continue to kill even when they do not need to eat. Be sure to leave suitable habitat for them to overwinter as they will establish in most locations quite well.

Release Rates:
For maintenance, release 1 to 2 Orius per plant in greenhouses or 1 to 4 Orius per plant in hot spot areas outdoors. When treating a serious whitefly, aphid, thrips or other pest infestation, we recommend releasing up to 500 Orius per 250 sq. ft. area. For field crops, we recommend releasing between 100 and 2,000 Orius per acre, depending on the level of infestation.

and some of these for the bud worms
1220310 p m
Best Choice for Foliar and Greenhouse Applications.

NEW Backyard Size: Available for container, balcony, smaller urban and patio gardeners!

Our Beneficial Nematodes come Ready-To-Use. Just add water!

Your Soil Type: Most effective in clay, silty loam or disturbed /cultivated soils. If your soil has more sand content than clay, then choose the NemAttack Sc variety.

NemAttack Sf (Steinernema feltiae) Beneficial Nematodes are recommended to control and prevent the following insects:

Attacks Mobile Pests: Fungus gnats, ticks, thrips, leafminers, caterpillars, cutworms, sod webworms, onion maggots, subterranean termites.

Top Bottom