Mildew Cure?

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

I noticed some spots of Powder Mildew on some of the leaves of some of my clones. There about 4weeks old. Can i use " Mildew Cure" on them?? Should i Remove the Infected Leaves??

Polar510

Polar510

Sometimes I remove the leaf if it looks like its totally covered or will most likely not recover from the infection. I use Safergro Mildew Cure. They should actually call it a treatment as it does not cure PM.
I don't go crazy with the stuff I usually just treat the infected leaf only and never with lights on.
This run I am going to try some silica in My line up, which should give the plants better resistance to an infection.

123grow

Sometimes I remove the leaf if it looks like its totally covered or will most likely not recover from the infection. I use Safergro Mildew Cure. They should actually call it a treatment as it does not cure PM.
I don't go crazy with the stuff I usually just treat the infected leaf only and never with lights on.
This run I am going to try some silica in My line up, which should give the plants better resistance to an infection.
Yes thats what i have is Safergro MC. but i dont know if my plants are considered "very young plants"?? The plants in question have been in soil for about 2weeks or so and going to go outside soon. So really they are young. I dont wanna kill them. Do you think its safe to use? Basically its just some spots on some leaves.

123grow

I was gonna remove the leaves in question cuz its not a lot of leaves but, then what would i spray if i use this stuff? It says spray the entire surface of infested plant??

Polar510

Polar510

I was gonna remove the leaves in question cuz its not a lot of leaves but, then what would i spray if i use this stuff? It says spray the entire surface of infested plant??
I have DUNKED Dispensary Clones in it with no issues.
I should clarify the (spot treatment)each leaf individually, is when its in flower.
I am currently dealing with 3 Tangie from Harborside that have it. I have been spot treating the leaves on them when I see it.
I'm thankful they are 2 weeks from finishing.

Top Bottom