Mile high mikes clones??

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboAllWD

Really... Any strains you can name off the top of you're head?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Much agreed mopho. Most of the strains I like fall in the teens. I need to get some of my stuff tested, especially my red columbian from THC labs. I'm waiting until everything is set up perfectly to pop the last of those. I still have yet to see a plant that would frost up like that strain, I swear it's gonna hit in the mid 20's no problem. That's my baby, I think that seed company is now gone. I should just call it hypertension because it gives you that bead of sweat on your head right after you hit it.

If you really want to frost it up drop the humidity down to like 30-35% for the last 4 weeks. Your yield will be lower, but damn does that shit frost up!

30% is crazy! that's like a ball of hash on a stick! that's just frekin rediculous, I wanna see pictures of this 30% strain!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

the kind room has true cultivars for cheap

Do you care to ELABORATE? WTF is a true cultivar? schwag beans from bali? Their website sucks, "members only". I bet I can't even buy clones from there without 12 pages of crap and my caregivership being signed over.

I can't stand the dispensary system, it's generic and elite at the same time :sign0065:

... mites and PM...

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
...... The same plant had tested only 26% on the previous run. On the 30% run, he let the plant go an extra week, and he also used the HortiBlue bulbs through the entire bloom cycle.

That said, I think any claims of over 25-30+% by breeders are almost guaranteed to be a hoax or marketing scheme.

I like testing and having a tangible number, but by no means does any of that actually mean anything to the patient or grower. 2 different samples from the very same plant from the same room can show different stats, so what does it really tell you? And from what I've seen tested, my favorite super-potent sativas, hazes, etc. all tend to score in the upper teens, 15-19%...and that high is more enjoyable than a boring indica hybrid that scores in the mid-20%s.

Just my 2 cents!

I think the different buds on the same plant will test differently, every single one............. the buds at the top are probably higher, lower ones test less.... whichever are closer to the light have the most THC, in my experience.... it doesn't make sense that the trichrome coverage would be EXACTLY uniform.

I have some Budder I made I want to get tested....

Can Caregivers submit samples for testing?

Dorje

Dorje

I have found a good vape is a VERY accurate indicator of potency from the quantity of vapor it produces.

I also think after you get into the high teens the real-world potency is as high as it needs to be and most people can't tell the dif. between 19 and 25% weed. At this point the QUALITY of the high is much more important than potency.

We have had results that vary, so I agree accuracy is very questionable.

Also, keep in mind what is being tested..... it is only the resin (trichomes), so overall potency depends on the quantity of trichomes as well as how potent they are.

As far as genetics, I think Centennial Seeds was offering cuts???

H

HappyGrower

BC BUd Depot is the rip off place that had the elephant bud ,not bc seed co

Hey Summitoker, you got that backwards. BC Seed Co has/had the elephant bud. BC Bud depot has nothing to do with this strain! BC Seed company is claming that the elephant bud produces over 1560 grams per sq meter. A amount not 1 person that bought those $500 for 10 seeds was ever able to produce the 1560 gr per sq mt. They used to have a website up, but they said they were suppoed to move to the NL. I guess they closed cause nobody wanted to spend $4,000 for 10 seeds.

I have personally ordered from BC Bud Depot many times when they were still in Canada, and they are 100% Legit. I ordered a pack of their Purps, and thats what was grown. It turned out just like they described on their website.

Take care, HappyGrower :banana1sv6:

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I have found a good vape is a VERY accurate indicator of potency from the quantity of vapor it produces.

I also think after you get into the high teens the real-world potency is as high as it needs to be and most people can't tell the dif. between 19 and 25% weed. At this point the QUALITY of the high is much more important than potency.

We have had results that vary, so I agree accuracy is very questionable.

Also, keep in mind what is being tested..... it is only the resin (trichomes), so overall potency depends on the quantity of trichomes as well as how potent they are.

As far as genetics, I think Centennial Seeds was offering cuts???

I thought I saw someone get flamed for asking cropreport for centennial cuttings, not knowing he's the breeder?

I haven't seen any MMC's carrying flowers grown from their seeds.

D

dman16

I'm not sure if he is officially offering cuts but when i went out to check them out he was very helpful and more then willing to help me out with some cuts (wish i would have jumped on them in retrospect).

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm not sure if he is officially offering cuts but when i went out to check them out he was very helpful and more then willing to help me out with some cuts (wish i would have jumped on them in retrospect).

I have visited with their grower as well, and that business might be the most reputable in our industry. If you got offered cuts from that grow, regardless of strain, I think you're a lucky man. Hopefully more MMC's start growing their stuff. I can't wait to see some roughneck, 21 and their hawaiian strain.

They can't sell plants, only seeds. I'm not even sure they can sell cuttings. Clones have roots and would be illegal, but they should be able to sell un-rooted cuttings right? That's not smokable material. Can anyone clarify?

T

TurboAllWD

I thought I saw someone get flamed for asking cropreport for centennial cuttings, not knowing he's the breeder?

I haven't seen any MMC's carrying flowers grown from their seeds.

LocalGrowGuy, that would probably be me. I'm the one that bitches about popping seeds with stupid plant counts, haha. I wish that wasn't the case, because I'm serious about growing with good genetics! Speaking of which, did anyone see where D9 posted Banner #3 cuts?! Picked mine up today! Plenty left. I hooked Jason up with a sample of my Afghan Kush and he actually seemed pleased, haha. At first I thought it would be a good idea and then later realized why in the world would he want to test that out when he's got an arsenal of good strains. I just wanted to thank him for the awesome strain he made.

I bought a sample of BB #3 and it fucking rocks, I'm really happy to have this strain! He also told me Southern Charm is still vegging but cuts are in the future. That would be cool if CR made his strains available in clone form, I'd definitely pick a few up, although I've got more strains to try out than I can count right now. lol

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Findinnerpeace over here...

show your crap centennial grow if you think it sucks. I'm about to pop the waipi'o hapa so we'll see if it's crap or not. I kinda have a feeling it's gonna be pretty dank though :muscle

the dispensary up the street just jacked up the price on a 10 pack from $90 to like $130 in the last month. Someone is doing something right.

B

BoCo Buds

it is getting passed around in ned thanks to a few friendly mountain folks.

i wouldn't bother with any of that charm crap. the crew that this cut originated from are just a bunch of punk joker kids that dont know shit about growing.

jason, i think you fucked up by letting that punk you had working for you that thinks he knows everything about ganj associate with those guys. /
You spewed out a lot of misinformation... and revealed your ignorance right out of the gate. But you seem to be comfortable in that skin, so rock on brotha... rock on...

But for the rest... those 'friendly mtn folk... the ones that spread the love w the BB... same 'punk joker kids' that brought the Charm. So which are they... friendly mtn folk, or punk jokers? Seeing that you know them so very well as to comment as you did...???

Same peeps bro. Check your facts.

And the reason the BB got released... cuz D9 didn't pay their outstandings... and did so in a pretty shitty manner.

Check your facts bro.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It's nice that the mods here don't seem to have a boner for the ban/delete button like other forums.

M

mysterious

back on topic.......this is my first post on this site but I have experience with Mike and crew. I did meet Mike thru his craigslist advert for his class and I did go to the class. I used to be an old dirt farmer back in the early eighties all the way into the mid nineties taking a break away long enough to have children and raise them without a garden in the house.I was one of Neville's early customers when the seed bank opened and was one of the first to wait almost a year to get my seeds from a friggin dutch company just getting started.any how, Mike's class was a good 49.00 investment to get me up to date and point me in the right direction.With his advice I learned how and where to get Hortilux HPS for 60 bucks a bulb,where to buy a Lumatek SuperLumens ballast that burns 600,750,1000,and Super Lumens shipped to my door for under 290.00. What he does teach is how to grow a above average to upper shelf dank on a very small budget.I have also bought plants from him that rocked. My AK47's yielded 8 and 10 ounces respectively.That was following his 30 day veg advice followed by a 60 day flower.The blueberries were close.The big bud and medi bud didn't work out quite as well but when I talked with Mikes wife 2 months after the fact she felt terrible and gave me new plants free of charge. Instead of taking on the same 2 she allowed me to pick up the new strains they are offering.I asked about the THC and yield aspects and this was the official reply. "We don't think those numbers are an accurate reflection,but they are great yielders with some very potent medicine." I have read alot of seed stores adverts and I recognize they cut and paste the Seed Suppliers advertisements into their own adverts.Did they embellish?No, just repeat what they were told when they bought their beans. I grow clones from a few Colorado sources and so far everything from Mike's has went as promised. This being said I am looking forward to seeing how my elephant,elephant purple,eurphoria, and euph. unlimited do. I am not a planted poster designed to do damage control like some of the Seed Suppliers put on the boards, just a satisfied customer taking up for someone who has went out of their way to treat me righteously and make sure I am happy and satisfied.I hope this puts a little light on the sitch and helps everyone get back on a happy note.
and BTW Mile High Mike's Rocky Mtn. Method rocks!!!!!!!!!!

M

mysterious

Welcome to the farm, Mike.
thats a good one. No mikes here just old mysterious hisself. I think(?) I have seen Mike on other forums (I think) as altitude farmer. but yeah, this is an interesting forum. Nice break from some of the others.

T

TyKaycha

...think(?) I have seen Mike on other forums (I think) as altitude farmer. ...
Not the Altitude Farmer here at THCFarmer for sure. I know him and he doesn't claim to be some big shot grower, though he is a great grower & a great guy. Don't spread rumors like that around here. Your post seems shady just because it's your first post and you rave about a method yet don't explain the method.

Top Bottom