MILF Hunter (Mother I'd Like to Farm) Advice needed.

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey everyone. I'm looking for advice on my first attempt at keeping mother plants. My plan is to hunt two moms out of about 40-50 seeds. I'm essentially planning on sprouting, taking the top 12 or so from the sprouts and having those 12 keepers sex tested at the lab to find the females while they're still tiny. Once I have my 4-8 females from those 12 keeper seeds I was planning on vegging for 5 or 6 weeks, then making a few cuttings of each plant to make 2 moms based on what flowers the best. Is this a good idea? Also, I grow in 100% coco that's auto fed, what's a good pot size for the moms? I'm planning on keeping them in a 2x4 tent up possible. Appreciate any advice.

Arne

Arne

Would just start out with feminized seeds to begin with, saves cost. Other then that solid plan, would take atleast 4 cuttings each and repeat the process atleast another run. Mothers can go with big ass pots, especially if you plan on taking a lot of cuttings in the future. 15-50lt pots depending on strain. Hope this helps.

Ponky

Ponky

Fems seeds grow buds with seeds. I would just select on growth rate. And cut clones and flower them. To decide which seed was the strongest. Then mother off that one. Maybe select around 4 total.

Top Bottom