• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive been told that it was ok to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak . The Mota Militia is no longer:(......

Dont worry though guys. They are starting a new company under a new name.

THE BLAZING PISTILERO'S

The members will be Mota, Ink, Jeffman and Krip. Stand by for further updates:stonedsmilie:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Good news about the new co. cant wait to see what they come out with

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
wow thats crazy wonder what happend luck 2 all the old and new members

O

oldhand

wow thats all new news to me... i wish mota & co best of luck with their new project!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Keep on truckin Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F$@&k all the greesy slime balls, and do your thing brothers!!!!! Mota, Ink, Jeffman and Krip are gonna tear sum shite up........ Real stoked to see what's to come...... Mizz E

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Nothing here.....medic was dropped a while ago and has been pretending to be apart of the militia ever since...

wow

you know i always say nothin in life surprises me ,but this was unexspected , i thought highly of medic

best wishes to mota n fam

manicgrower

do you hav contact wit mota ?

i hope he is well and will grace us wit more of his gems both pistols blazin

1luvbigherb

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Mota is well! He staying low key at the moment until his legal issues are resolved.Which shouldn't be much longer. When they are back in business yall better watch out because these guys got some FIRE in the works!!!

Both Pistils blazing:smiley_joint:

261.jpg

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
good to hear,change is for the best right!!fuk em!!look foward to seeming some killer gear from the pistols

N

n0dn4rb

manic is that the Black Mamba I've been hearing about from the crew? Man that looks dank as fugg.....

can't wait for the new drops and a chance to test the new gear....viva la Pistilero's

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
manic is that the Black Mamba I've been hearing about from the crew? Man that looks dank as fugg.....

can't wait for the new drops and a chance to test the new gear....viva la Pistilero's

Yup, thats the Mamba and it is DANK!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
I was really lookin forward to the lumbo beans Medic was going to bring out ...even though it was going to take a while.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Black Mamba

damn shes a beauty

dont just tease us like that ,som info please

The black mamba (D. polylepis) is the longest venomous snake in Africa, with a potent neurotoxic venom that attacks the nervous system, and cardiotoxins which attack the heart; the bite is often fatal to humans without access to proper first aid and subsequent antivenom treatment, because it shuts down the lungs and heart

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom