• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
word!

I dont appreciate the fact that the site owner feels its ok to throw a user under the bus publicly as logic did - stuff like that should be kept in PM - its just one of the reasons I dont spend much time here anymore...

not that any of you will see this as my post will be deleted within 2 minutes...

So im the asshole for banning someone who went around pretending to be apart of the mota militia

????????

R

Rolln J

he was a part of the militia bro and you didnt have to talk shit to make him look bad - lots of folks on here like medic and I think the way you handled this reflects poorly on you!

you could have said that medic is no longer part of the militia and left it at that...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
he was a part of the militia bro and you didnt have to talk shit to make him look bad - lots of folks on here like medic and I think the way you handled this reflects poorly on you!

you could have said that medic is no longer part of the militia and left it at that...

you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors......

anyway ill leave it at that... back on topic :)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I cant wait for Mota and Crew's new lineup!!!!!! RB

R

rottenjohn

Medic was and is a half assed troll plain and simple.

Looking forward to what mota and crew have coming up in the future.

C

CrackMan265

you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors......

anyway ill leave it at that... back on topic :)

Well we'd all love to see what Mota brings to the table. But maybe you could "elaborate" on exactly what went on behind these "closed doors" as I'm sure alot of us would like to know. :sign0065:

R

rottenjohn

Well we'd all love to see what Mota brings to the table. But maybe you could "elaborate" on exactly what went on behind these "closed doors" as I'm sure alot of us would like to know. :sign0065:

Besides the behind closed doors Medic was publically banned for trolling OGR.

What happens behind closed doors isn't our biz.

O

ograskal

He was temporarily banned for trolling me in my helpdesk a while ago...I dont know anything about the current situation though...~ogr

O

ograskal

Looks like medic was also pretending to be SUGE and ORGNKID according to this post....

:hi Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is GROHARD. I was gonna let you "live" with your terrific long tales and delusions of grandeur but you called the Homie S4v out, shouldn't have done that :mad0233: "You Gotta Spread Some More Rep Around Here Before You Try To Give It Him"!LOL In case you didn't know it, it is SUGE'S PK that is well documented throughout the boards, NOT YOURS! It was SUGE'S PK X NL that I outbid JOJORIZO(R.I.P.), REEFERMAN, GoldKing, and a whole lot of other fools for back in the CW/C-Bay days for almost a Stack, and the second pack was bid and paid for 1700$ by Grasshopper. I don't recall ever hearing of Medic's Pure Kush. But there are others like the L.A. Pure that are Not up to par with Suges PK but anyway enough on that. How about explaining why you had Ripz send me a PM tellin me that Cali Kush wants to get in contact with me and that I could reach him under the moniker "medic" over at pot----.com. Because I thought he meant "the real Cali Kush aka Orgnkid aka Kush ---". That is the only reason I ever responded to you. Once I started asking you questions about peeps and "situations" only the real Orgnkid would know about, you folded like a cheap suit and changed lanes, then saying you were Suge the guy I got the PK from!LOL:sign0065: Do you remember saying that, or do I need to repost your PM's? LOL How about gettin' on Skype wit me and tryin to play like you were Suge, then when I told you straight up, that you're not Suge, alluva sudden your Ethernet line gets F'd up and we no longer were able to skype talk!LOL Do you recall any of that? Or how about after you wouldn't skype no more, but you admitted to me that you are not Suge but that you know Suge, and he said that he's gonna get in contact with me and you set up a bogus ass Suge2 account over at ic!LOL And incase any of you think I'm BS'n go over to Ic and see if a Suge2 exists!LOL Now on top of all that BS you have th nerve to tell my Homie S where his gear came from!LOL How about this, I smoked over a ounce to the head of all of those cuts. Meaning Dankiestog's F Cut, S4v's 5K Cut, and Shroomy420's Original Diesel. They are all different and very distinct. The fact that you say that Suge's PK was nothin but a Bubba lets me know that you never had it! PK is something special, its a strain that potsnob O.G. Kush Only smokers smoke and appreciate. Trust me, I'm like B-Real and a bunch of other fools that damn near smoke O.G. Kush exclusively when at all possible!LOL Oh and I would like to say thank you for the alley oop!LOL Mentioning Swerve's name in a thread regarding anything "factual" speaks Volumes to anybody thats been around more than 18 months!LOL Then again, how long have you been around? LOL You were who again over at OG and CW? And Just like S and I'm sure many others can't wait for you to post pics of Medics Pure Kush, You know the Real ONe, the one that blows Suge's PK away, right ? I'll be waiting.....

M

michiganorbust

Sad to hear Medic was in with some of the best, and used this to his advantage while it lasted. Could've been much longer if he'd played his cards right (i.e. not talking shit to OGR and/or other reputable breeders). Seemed like a stand up guy to me, but Logic is right... what happens behind closed doors happens. Simple as that.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Well, now ripz and medic can chuck pollen at each other... if the dude was was a liar dont understand why so many people are upset about him being outed. Always wondered why it seemed like every loser and his brother was part of mota militia at the end- especially ripz who is cheater and liar.

C

Captain ChroniK

Congratulations with that dude!
Hope you feel better about yourself now :)

Yah but you forgot about ManicGrower.. and that completes the Blazing Pistoleros... the new Militia if you will....:animal0012: If you didnt know then you shouldnt..these are friends of ours.. ya know

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Would love to here what Mota has to say about Medic.

Either way, best of luck to mota. He hasn't faired so well, legally.

And Medic did his best to ensure to me he WAS NOT Suge etc. And I believe him. Has helped out my little community ALOT!

So I will always have a big thanks to Medic.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
my opinion if you cant say what you got 2 say 2 the others guy face if you seen him you shouldnt say anything at all this is between there team and this thread shouldnt be a bash party no 1 is perfect

G

Guano

Everythings already been said face to face on the up & up.You're just reading the news about it here.The reporting of facts in itself is not bashing.If the facts reported show you to be something other than what you've portrayed yourself as then you've only bashed yourself.

There is only 1 Mota & his team...an imposter by any other name is just that.

Long live The Pistilero's

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
like i said thats between mota and there team. like logic said we dont know what went on behind closed doors for the rest of us 2 put our inputs on her it doesnt say y he is no longer with them or do you know ? maybe you can inform us bashed yourself.anyone know who,s loompa with?

G

gamehaze

oh well i was looking forward to some of medics hazes just gonna have to enjoy ojds sssdh and wait for some of shantis stuff then instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom