• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Motarebel

going another route.........

Well mota is no longer a Blazing Pistilero member,a difference of opinion on the topic of ethics. I feel it's a shame to cash in on someone else's work while they're still in the game. So if it doesn't say Motarebel Genetics then it didn't come from me and it was without my blessings. I love these guys but can't support such actions as gobbling up all the Motarebel Genetics domain names and holding them for hostage.We have no way to market my work under Motarebel Genetics now thanks to a certain member that refuses to give em up

its seems though mota back in action atleast i hope

for all mota lovas here is an update of the latest quoted from another site

1luvbigherb

Venom818

Venom818

Motarebel

Well mota is no longer a Blazing Pistilero member,a difference of opinion on the topic of ethics. I feel it's a shame to cash in on someone else's work while they're still in the game. So if it doesn't say Motarebel Genetics then it didn't come from me and it was without my blessings. I love these guys but can't support such actions as gobbling up all the Motarebel Genetics domain names and holding them for hostage.We have no way to market my work under Motarebel Genetics now thanks to a certain member that refuses to give em up

LOL thnx for the info that lasted long make's that argument about medic being a member of the militia and the whole blazing pistoleros really funny know.

1luvbigherb

LOL thnx for the info that lasted long make's that argument about medic being a member of the militia and the whole blazing pistoleros really funny know.Good luck Mota

B

biggs

Motarebel

1luvbigherb

where did you see this posted mate?

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
I can tell you one of the strains that Mota is working on is a 26 year old IBL Hawaiian strain that came from me . Mota will be doing a cross with a Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai daddy . Should be insanely potent and a very big yielder . Hope you guy's get a chance to try her out and enjoy her .

Would that be your notoriously wonderful "Blue Max", Bart?

(I think that was the handle at least...)

BlackBart

BlackBart

Yeah that be the one . I guess I have to speak with Mota and see whats going on . The BP are no more Mota ? Shoot me a PM would you bro

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

THE BLAZING PISTILERO'S

The members will be Mota, Ink, Jeffman and Krip. Stand by for further updates:stonedsmilie:
Im expecting Assless Chaps as a strain?:anim_09:

The 3 amigoz are gonna be pissed:harvest:

K

keyplay

Im expecting Assless Chaps as a strain?:anim_09:

The 3 amigoz are gonna be pissed:harvest:

Everything happens for a reason....Time for everyone to make an adjustment and move on with life.

Long live Motarebel!!!!:rastadancing:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Wee don't need this drama,that's yesterday's news that had no reason making it out of that forum. If i wanted it posted here don't you think i would've of? I was sending a message,not trying trying to burn bridges. The matter has been cleared up and we're moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom