• Start date
  • Tagged users None

am i doing this right?

• keep trying..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bonkia

bonkia

those are 5 gallon buckets hanging on the wall behind the thing in the way..

Reactions: mal
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Why are you asking if your doing it right??? Alot of people can't grow colas that big with outdoor plants, let alone indoors under a 600w. Its not the biggest cola I've seen, but its very good for a 600w. Now if thats the only bud you got from the 600w then your not doing it right, but if thats only 1 outta a few, then thats good.

Reactions: mal
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks awesome man i want the ECSD sooooo bad she look good bruh keep it up!!!

bonkia

bonkia

Thanks for the props:D i am a try hard! Got alot of help from the farm! Lots of guidance, endless hours of lurking on other peoples hard work, and ofcourse elite genetics!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking pretty good B...although I must admit I thought they would be bigger given the title of the thread. I was thinking colas as big around as milk jugs HA-HA. Now those would be some huge colas lol.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Its not the size of the cola that matters but how good it penetrates my brain. Lmao
Nice buds I love all diesel.I dream about it.

green punk

green punk

Shits big. Looks like the Kong pics in the 90's. Is that DrGreenthumbs fems? Close ups of frost would be justified.

bonkia

bonkia

It was more for experiment purposes i wanted to see how big i could get them. I normally scrog my sour d which ill update those aswell in a couple week when are getting closer to chop.

bonkia

bonkia

Looking pretty good B...although I must admit I thought they would be bigger given the title of the thread. I was thinking colas as big around as milk jugs HA-HA. Now those would be some huge colas lol.

Sorry for the let down:( ill keep trying!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry bro, maybe that came out wrong...wasn't saying yours weren't nice. All is looking good B...keep doing your thang as it seems to be working out just fine. Peace

bonkia

bonkia

Hehe no worries im a joker. Sarcasim doesnt travel well over the net :D thanks for poping in!

bonkia

bonkia

Must have been the pouty face.. I feel bad the little guy want to roll him one and take him out to his favorite restaurant.. Hahah

bonkia

bonkia

Scrog same strain 40 days.. Best close up i can get with this POS.. it was a side branch too the camera is one that trys to identify faces... the buds where tooo big it was like duhhhhh... lol

Top Bottom