Milk Or H202 : Spraying Till Harvest?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Milk safe to use till harvest or should I use H202?

I've never sprayed milk before but it sounds very defensive (helps immunity)and good towards pm , but no one is being obvious if the plants have to be washed afterwards? ( will plants have milk contaminates or taste if I spray 24hrs instead of h202?)

I’ve been using H202 every 3 days as a prevention and on rain days and Spray day before harvests

B

Burned Haze

Greencure has been banned in all rec states , I used to use it Intill I saw that and all expo reps bash on em . I couldn’t find and scintiftic facts why it’s so bad. Anyone have any links or care to explain why not to use it or keep on topic of main topic? ( not bashing repleyer for suggesting anther productingbin any way)

B

Burned Haze

According to this info and how this stuff works ( pro cannabis and you can use it till harvest)

"
According to Mark Doherty, director of sales at urban-gro, their IPM plans are customized to meet different states’ rules and regulations, including each list of approved pesticides. “We work to design a system that meets each individual grower’s needs, while helping them navigate regulations in any given state,” says Doherty. “It is important to make cannabis safe for patients and IPM is critical in building a healthy ecosystem for plants to be grown in a safe, yet cost-effective manner.” Proper use of IPM can reduce the need to use pesticides, which could impact a cultivator’s bottom line, but ultimately protect patients’ wellbeing by providing safe and pesticide-free cannabis.

Procidic works on contact and with residual action.
When all else fails and pests still find their way onto cannabis, there is a solution to address major losses. urban-gro distributes a product called Procidic2®, a broad-spectrum bactericide and fungicide compound, manufactured by Greenspire Global. The advanced commercial formula is designed to eliminate pathogenic bacteria and fungi. Procidic2® can be applied as a preventive and a curative. WSDA Organic Program has approved Procidic2® for use in organic agriculture production and handling. According to Steve Knauss, president of Greenspire Global, “Procidic2® works in sync with the plant through two modes of action: First it controls powdery mildew and gray mold on contact, and secondly it is absorbed systemically into the plant to control disease infection such as root rot,” says Knauss.

Implementing a comprehensive IPM system requires making key changes in cultural, biological and chemical controls. In doing so, growers can successfully mitigate the risk of pest problems, thus reducing the need for potentially harmful pesticides."

sounds interesting , I already have H202, GREENCURE ( i'll spray one of those tomorrow ) . But I'm willing to get this product to fight last part since I want my ladies to go a little longer ( fingers crossed)

bongzaway

bongzaway

1. Green Cure is on the CDA "MMED ban list", EZ Green Cure is not. ?? I don't see any difference other than EZ GC is pre-mixed. They are both nothing but potassium bicarbonate.
  2. https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/atoms/files/Pesticides allowed for use in cannabis production 08-22-17.pdf
  3. Monterey is on this ban list as well.HUh? https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/sites/default/files/atoms/files/UPDATED 5-3-2017 Selected examples of pesticides that cannot be used in marijuana production.pdf
  4. Is GreenCure registered For Organic Production?
Yes, GreenCure is OMRI listed and registered "For Organic Production" with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP). The "For Organic Production" designation is based on approval of all ingredients as meeting the organic requirements set forth by the USDA's NOP rules and as such, our EPA approved label is listed as being "For Organic Production".

The CDA is fuckin clueless. Crack pipes need a rest.

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

^I'm going to spray greencure tonight after that statement :)

@bongzaway Thank you for spending the time to explain it and reply cause i'm sure alot of people don't use it or have it it sitting in their storage cause of that stupid law that makes no sense.

bongzaway

bongzaway

^I'm going to spray greencure tonight after that statement :)

@bongzaway Thank you for spending the time to explain it and reply cause i'm sure alot of people don't use it or have it it sitting in their storage cause of that stupid law that makes no sense.

It doesn;t make a shit of sense. my only thinking its that the Green Cure EZ is pre-mixed and GC "regualr" is in powder form. So maybe the rule makers that be think that if you don't follow the recommended mix ratio it can be hazardous. Total assplugs making fukn rules.

Last edited:
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sorry I didn't explain what procidic2 is, but if your fighting pm this is the best product on the market Period my next choice would be Regalia works just as good. I started using Procidic a year ago no mold and I pass every test. Greencure is another great product however the two I mentioned are next level. Procidic2 is the very first cannabis specific labeled product do some research. Happy Growing;

R

redlife215

Ive never had pm bad enough to worry about outdoors, is ur pm that bad u need to spray?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

No just had it happen indoors a year ago when one of my dehumidifiers went down and found this procidic and just had great success with it. I do once in Veg and week one flower and I've never seen again. I rarely get pm outdoors.

Hoptastic

Hoptastic

Interesting. Looks like Procidic is citric acid. Like many other fungicides (including milk) it manly works by changing the PH on the foliage.

Just be sure not to mix Procidic and Green Cure together- especially in a closed container ;)

bongzaway

bongzaway

all youre doing is upping or downing pH levels to the extreme. Bicarbs are high alkaline./// the acids are high acidic. PM can't grow in either extreme. In veg I sometime will use vinegar/water solution and spray. I prefer GC though..esp in flower,,, and i do give everything a good plain water rinse a few days before harvesting.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You will never ever rid yourself of pm unless you treat systemically period. Even when you think you did, it's just waiting for the right moment to show itself again. Is greencure a systemic?

bongzaway

bongzaway

You will never ever rid yourself of pm unless you treat systemically period. Even when you think you did, it's just waiting for the right moment to show itself again. Is greencure a systemic?

great point.
dunno if it is or not. most farmers are just wanting to get to harvest. I use it as a prevent (outdoors) once a week and rarely if ever get probs. clones can carry it too. i prefer pm resistant strains.

Dr.Boots

Dr.Boots

Milk safe to use till harvest or should I use H202?

I've never sprayed milk before but it sounds very defensive (helps immunity)and good towards pm , but no one is being obvious if the plants have to be washed afterwards? ( will plants have milk contaminates or taste if I spray 24hrs instead of h202?)

I’ve been using H202 every 3 days as a prevention and on rain days and Spray day before harvests

You're diluting the milk 10:1 with water, right?
Edit: ah, you haven't used it before-- you need to dilute the milk, and yes, you can use it up till a few days before harvest. At this dilution it's almost like water anyway in terms of scent. You don't have to wash the plant off, and milk is amazing at fighting PM. It works as well or better than neem and you can use it long after you've laid the need aside.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Not much you can do once you got mold. I spray plants with sulfer while in veg a couple times and use good air flow in my greenhouse and never have gray mold anymore.

bongzaway

bongzaway

agree mc. justkeep er under controll to get to harvest. if anyone has something "systemic" for pm control i'm all ears. at long as its found early it really not a big deal to me. totally "treatable."

i use greencure as a preventative spray. even tho i dont have any mold issues i treat my plants as if it's there. prevention is key.same goes with my regular prevent treatments. I like SN 203 and my homemade mix of soap and habernaros (only in veg). once a week i spray, sometimes 2x.

Top Bottom