millercoors against mmj boycott anyone?

• Thread starter ganjherbsmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RareDanknessRep

TEAM Fort Collins is a local organization, funded largelyl by Coors, Anheiser Busch, and (somewhat surprisingly!) local microbrewer Odell Brewing. They've just gotten an initiative on the ballot up here in FoCo to ban MMCs and further restrict patient rights - so add ODell micros to the boycott list!

T

TurboAllWD

I heard coors was court ordered to give the mmj patient they fired unemployment. lmao

C

canaguy27

TEAM Fort Collins is a local organization, funded largelyl by Coors, Anheiser Busch, and (somewhat surprisingly!) local microbrewer Odell Brewing. They've just gotten an initiative on the ballot up here in FoCo to ban MMCs and further restrict patient rights - so add ODell micros to the boycott list!

I sent an email to Odell's and suggest you do the same if you like their beer.

C

canaguy27

Odell's Response

So maybe not a boycott on Odell's

Thank you for your email and thank you for your support over the last six years. We do not support TEAM’s political agenda regarding MMD and we have made our stance clear to them. We no longer serve on their board.
We feel the work they do to educate our community’s families and adolescents on illegal substance and alcohol abuse is worthy and necessary, however their attack on the legal use of medical marijuana and the dispensaries it is sold in is not a fight we support in any way.
If you still feel you need to boycott our company, you need to do what is right for you and yours.
We really do appreciate your voice and thank you for contacting us and allowing us the chance to be heard.

Cheers,

Lynsey Perry
Odell Brewing Co

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
back in the 80s (prolly 90s too - hell maybe they still do) budweiser was donating money to c.a.m.p. for every 6 pack sold

guess they didnt want peeps spending money on bud when they would be buying budweiser

R

RareDanknessRep

So maybe not a boycott on Odell's

That's awesome and a really good indication that a pressure campaign on Odell's and others will get them to put the pressure on TFC... I'm working on a website that will let patients automatically send emails to all of TEAM fort collins supporters - if we can get 1,000 people to do it, it'll seriously destabilize their base, and then we can start dragging them through the mud in the local media and turn public sentiment against them.

It's *definitely* critical that anyone who cares about MMCs in FoCo get involved; the Northern Colorado Medical Marijuana Business Council is spearheading our defense effort and let's just say I don't agree that their approach is the most effective one.

Top Bottom