mills nutrients

• Thread starter willy led wonka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

20140916 104650
I have a spot in week 6 this pic is week 5 tho it is aptus and heavy 16. A few diff strains that's why the canopy isn't even

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Mills pays the bills hands down simple effective and solid.and you do not have to buy a bunch off bullshit bottles lol.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Wondering if anyone here is running this for a dwc set up??? Please message me or write if so. Wondering what to start out with for dwc

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

I just completed a test grow with it.
-Large plants ranging from light to heavy feeders. Fed dtw on auto drip twice per day at 20% runoff in 15 gallon containers. EC of runoff was measured every two days. The solution was mixed to last 7-12 days. The Light strength chart was followed to a "T."

Balance- No deficiencies, but if you follow the chart, you may notice an overdose of N for the first few weeks of flower. IMO this attributed to the chart recommending too much Start-R which also resulted in looser than normal buds.

Bling- very nice!

Smell- Not organic but better than AN, H & G, Cyco, General Organics or PBP. Nothing like Canna with Boost Accelerator (hard to beat for a synth/ natural combo fert.

Reservoir Stability- I wouldn't recommend mixing this up to last for more than a few days. pH rose at least 0.3 per day. A recirculatory pump is also necessary to avoid the salts or organics falling out of suspension, even with heavy air infusion. The EC at the bottom of an uncirculated tank was consistently 0.2-0.5 lower.

The biggest lie about the nutrient- Mad salt buildup on reservoir walls and pumps. Worse than any nutrient I have ever used besides miracle grow (its okay to laugh, we have all likely been there for some plant in our lives.) I thought Cyco was bad on Salt buildup....

Would I use it again? Yes, but under modified conditions. DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT WE READ.
All great points and great info

Top Bottom