Mills Pays The Bills

• Thread starter FrostFactory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FrostFactory

FrostFactory

Mills is the tits. Lookin good brother. Any updates????
I'm happy to report that everything is going great! We are still using Mills, and this last round was the first time we incorporated Vitalize into the feed. It seems to have definitely added a boost to the yield, we'll know for sure in a few weeks. The ladies are looking especially plump this round. Hope all is well over in your garden! Here is a photo of day 49 featuring the same strain that was documented in first set of pics from the beginning of this thread. Mid-flushed and on Hercules mode!

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

@Payingbills and @FrostFactory Nice job.

So, whats the story as far as water source and compatibility with this produce. Is designed for RO or well/tap.

When you say no need to ph it always comes to 5.8 whats your initial ph reading and e.c or ppm before adding the products. As their site has no real info on specific variables that could change the products performance.

THanks

N

Nickracer9

I'm happy to report that everything is going great! We are still using Mills, and this last round was the first time we incorporated Vitalize into the feed. It seems to have definitely added a boost to the yield, we'll know for sure in a few weeks. The ladies are looking especially plump this round. Hope all is well over in your garden! Here is a photo of day 49 featuring the same strain that was documented in first set of pics from the beginning of this thread. Mid-flushed and on Hercules mode!View attachment 575194
What's your feed schedule with the mills? Thx

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Congrats dude! If your nutrients are working that means you're a good grower!

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

@Payingbills and @FrostFactory Nice job.

So, whats the story as far as water source and compatibility with this produce. Is designed for RO or well/tap.

When you say no need to ph it always comes to 5.8 whats your initial ph reading and e.c or ppm before adding the products. As their site has no real info on specific variables that could change the products performance.

THanks
I use tap water. I have noticed that it's coming out with a higher ph during the winter then it does during the summer, so when we were in the early stages of this grow I was having to add a little bit of down to the feed. By mid flower, when we were adding a lot of nutes, I wasn't having to add any down to put the ph in a good range. I'm not sure what the ppm of the water out of the tap is. I live in an area with the best tap water I've seen compared to other places I've lived. I use a Blue Lab Truncheon to measure ec, and it doesn't register anything when I dip it into clean tap water.

FrostFactory

FrostFactory

What's your feed schedule with the mills? Thx
I use the medium schedule on their feed chart, however I use it as a strength reference chart for which ever stage of growth I'm in, and not so much as a strict time table. Their charts are for 9 weeks, and most of my strains are 8 weekers, so I just augment the chart to meet my needs. I also flush for two weeks instead of one. By the end of flower I have the feeds pushed up to the heavy feed schedule for that last couple feeds to really push the plants. So yeah, I treat the feed chart more as a reference guide to how strong I should be based on what I'm seeing in the plants, and not so much as a time table.

G

Greenygirly

Has anyone ever accidentally added more start r to there mix? Accidentally added 10ml per gallon vs the called for 4ml per gallon in week one of flower. I'm terrified of what ive done

Monster762

Monster762

Has anyone ever accidentally added more start r to there mix? Accidentally added 10ml per gallon vs the called for 4ml per gallon in week one of flower. I'm terrified of what ive done
Old thread. I’ve never used mills but how long has it been ? If it’s been a few days n you don’t see nothing yet I’d say you’re good.

G

Greenygirly

It happened today, so right now I cant see yet. I'm just scared I've traumatize them & ruined them :/

Latest posts

Top Bottom