Milwaukee PH meter?? Any Good??

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

love my mine, i think the green and white are just newer and older models i have the green one...love it...no problems...just my 2 cents

T

tree king

love my mine, i think the green and white are just newer and older models i have the green one...love it...no problems...just my 2 cents

thanks, i wonder which ones the new one?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Wow, I started this thread 3yrs ago!! I took PigFarmers suggestion on the first page and bought the ISFET MiniLab ph pen 3yrs ago. Not one single problem since!! Different beast compared to the glass ball electrode type. This has a silicon chip I believe that does the reading. You take a reading and when your done, I just wipe it dry and put the cap back on. Love the dry storage. Never been off more than + - .1 in 3 yrs. Calibrates with one single drop of calibration solution. For cleaning once in a while you just use a little soapy water and a soft toothbrush or cloth. Very durable also as it is made for lab work. Dropped mine several times . RB

T

tree king

that sounds great Rootbound. do you by any chance know if ISFET makes a tds meter where you can drop the probe into the res and the actual meter stays out and you can hang it on the wall? similar to this
http://www.eseasongear.com/mimwsmtdmene.html

id be open to buy one if they made one similar. i dont care if it only runs on batteries

D

devilbutt

chemical test is the way to go 100% reliable, you never have to calibrate and it wont break.

C

claudacio

I've had an MW802 for about a year, it works great stays pretty accurate but I'm on my second probe needing a 3rd at the moment. The PH function of the meter stops working but the PPM/TDS functions are still accurate so I just bought a hanna "champ" PH meter for now. I've been thinking about a truncheon meter but still not sure about them.

Top Bottom