Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Mostly grey for me to but I did have some black episodes in my early days..... not too many white after around 14
Some dark episodes for me as well haha. I have said it before and I will say it again, as long as my morals are sound and I am not causing harm to anyone, laws don't mean shit to me. I was born and raised as an outlaw. Everyone around me knows that if they don't want me to do something, telling me not to is not really the best way to go about achieving that result haha. It isn't even a part of myself that I could change, even if I really cared to. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im really liking this black widow x blue lemon thai plant. All the phenos I have grown have been good but i think this is the powerful haze like one. You can see she stacks big buds. Usually big sticky ones with no real tolerance ceiling. Im not a fan of the white widow (black widow) flavor by itself but crossed with the blt its got a fruity citrusy background that is real tasty. Its a smelly mother too. I have had the most positive feedback from my colorado friend among some growers there he shares with. Hell of a compliment when a good grower asks about your flowers. :-)

Anyway. I had the same trouble with this Mom as i was having and i am pretty sure I have it figured out. I hate to say for sure because i could still be wrong but i noticed a lot of soluble iron buildup on my buckers and pitchers. I had become lazy when injured and was not wiping them put each time which i have done for years. Well when i wiped them out a couple weeks ago the rag came back very rust red. I cleaned them all real good and have noticed improvement in the garden. Each watering was leaving excess iron in the medium. More than i usually deal with with some extra runoff. After a while it was built up enough to block out nitrogen. I have black spotting on newer leaves and yellowing to necrosis from the bottom up. Iron lock out. Well Im pretty sure. I did a lot of reading lately about nutrient conflict and deficiencies.

So anyway...:-)

Here is the Black Widow X Blue Lemon Thai Mom and her nice vigorous clone.

1410F3AD E69B 4E7F A492 9B6CA7230568
B3C5B913 7042 44C7 87BE CE641049D930

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

You have leaves on your plant?! Fucking novice! On a serious note, your garden is looking spectacular as always. For the record, I defoliate when necessary and I couldn't tell you if extreme defoliation like the "stripped plants" thread will hurt or help the OP's yeild. I just wasn't fond of the pompous attitude that they displayed. To each their own. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Thank you for mentioning you were noticing build-up in your watering pitchers. I have never washed mine out either, and never thought about it. From now on I will wash them out to prevent additional iron. I do believe that the mango kush could have had a light nitrogen deficiency when I harvested her.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You have leaves on your plant?! Fucking novice! On a serious note, your garden is looking spectacular as always. For the record, I defoliate when necessary and I couldn't tell you if extreme defoliation like the "stripped plants" thread will hurt or help the OP's yeild. I just wasn't fond of the pompous attitude that they displayed. To each their own. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

I know man. Threads deteriorate like that often. I tried to be respectful but any negativity makes people fight.

And i killed all the lower leaves on her. She self defoliated some. Lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Thank you for mentioning you were noticing build-up in your watering pitchers. I have never washed mine out either, and never thought about it. From now on I will wash them out to prevent additional iron. I do believe that the mango kush could have had a light nitrogen deficiency when I harvested her.

Well i definitely didnt notice any real problems with buildup in your grow but cleaning everything is key to avoid problems.

It was the black spots that stumped me. But i learned that they are a micronute lockout symptom.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Toxic Blue 33

Hang dried on the branch 7 days bud leaves intact.

Then dry trim.

Day 3 in jars.

View attachment 944244
Beautiful Bud ! Do you trim down all of your buds? Or just for pictures and for when friends come over?
I smoke just about everything I hang, I put it to bed dirty. Its only for me any ways. Does it cure better trimmed down?

I can't get ahead long enough to cure anything very well any ways. I'm lucky if I still have bottom buds by the time my next crop comes in. Trying to stay within the 4 plant limit here makes perpetual growing tough and expensive running the 1000 w for 1-2 plants. I doubt I'll get tagged for a couple over the limit but still I'd like to be close to legal. lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beautiful Bud ! Do you trim down all of your buds? Or just for pictures and for when friends come over?
I smoke just about everything I hang, I put it to bed dirty. Its only for me any ways. Does it cure better trimmed down?

I can't get ahead long enough to cure anything very well any ways. I'm lucky if I still have bottom buds by the time my next crop comes in. Trying to stay within the 4 plant limit here makes perpetual growing tough and expensive running the 1000 w for 1-2 plants. I doubt I'll get tagged for a couple over the limit but still I'd like to be close to legal. lol

I steal my pics off the internet like everyone else. ;-)

But seriously yes well trimmed bud tastes better to me because the leaves can be harsher and taste “grassy”. Only word i can think to describe. And i do share with patients regularly. ;-)

I do cure my leaves long term in jars to mellow them for infused coconut oil for cakes and candies. Mrs. Mmg says the leaves and small/loose buds taste best at a couple months jarred and burped ocasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom