Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

91 oranges a bit stressed from her final transplant and right into the flower room because of space constraints right now.

she is perking up already since last night.

0AA9D789-AFCB-4AFA-9E4D-A6372058FFEC.jpeg
744C34F8-5A24-4BB0-ACEC-DA4AB5C20785.jpeg

she is also the first plant grown entirely with a half dose of osmocote plus and unadjusted well water.

i would have liked to see her in the veg tent a week longer but she should be fine.

Frankster

Frankster

i keep my whole house between 45%-60% and use that for intake air. Dont use vpd charts. Cannabis has been tested to adapt too different humidity for decades with no change in yield or potency. I keep in range to lessen chance of mold and mildew and for our own comfort as well.

And welcome. Havent seen you around here.
That's exactly what I've been doing also, usually taking around 2-3 gallons of water out of the air daily in this small place of around 750 sq ft.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The girls are growing so fast now. They are rapidly outgrowing their 1 gallon (really 3/4 gal.) pots. I am excited to move these up to flower and start a progression of 10 day or so apart new HSC seedlings. Got og kush, humbolt sour diesel and caramel cream to follow the bigfoot glue plant. If i like them i will delve deeper into their catalog for variety. I find if mixing strains in the same room it is a little easier to stick to a breeder at least until you get good at growing their stuff.

DBF63F4A-93FB-4B03-9639-929EA6679C96.jpeg

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is Chocolate Diesel #2 since i still didnt have room in the veg tent one had to go straight to the flower room and she was taller and branchier.

1432A1D6-F908-4A80-8815-3E587307B8BC.jpeg

And the 91 Oranges should be ready for water tomorrow feeling her weight tonight she is close. She has only had a half dose of ozmocote and well water so far but shows some trouble. I am going to try to supplement with a small maybe 2 ml dose of foliage pro and 1ml protekt.

144DAB44-C65E-47A8-8DAE-AFF2C87B08EC.jpeg

amekins

amekins

The girls are growing so fast now. They are rapidly outgrowing their 1 gallon (really 3/4 gal.) pots. I am excited to move these up to flower and start a progression of 10 day or so apart new HSC seedlings. Got og kush, humbolt sour diesel and caramel cream to follow the bigfoot glue plant. If i like them i will delve deeper into their catalog for variety. I find if mixing strains in the same room it is a little easier to stick to a breeder at least until you get good at growing their stuff.

View attachment 1076349
I have some Bigfoot Glue seeds and I’ll be curious to see how it grows out.

Top Bottom