• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Have to post last nights dinner. Mrs. MMG made Pastry Puff and Bacon wrapped Asparagus. You heard me. BACON WRAPPED!

50AAD3BC-9583-4C15-9231-EDF7346C5031.jpeg

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Veg plants moving right along. The OG Kush clone back left is a fast growing stretchy girl. I topped her in the one gallon like her mom.

09610476-4DC0-4693-84FC-BDCEF8C774A8.jpeg

Right front is a bouncing baby Bigfoot Glue and back right is a Caramel Cream recently put in her final 3 gallon pot. Left front is a Humbolt Sour Diesel and she is starting to grow fast.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Veg plants moving right along. The OG Kush clone back left is a fast growing stretchy girl. I topped her in the one gallon like her mom.

View attachment 1123737
Right front is a bouncing baby Bigfoot Glue and back right is a Caramel Cream recently put in her final 3 gallon pot. Left front is a Humbolt Sour Diesel and she is starting to grow fast.
Med, you Okay ? You haven't posted on here since the 13th of May. Hope things are ok!

CrossBreedr

CrossBreedr

Hey brother! I just finished reading this thread from page 1 over the course of the past couple weeks and I really appriciate your time and effort. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your garden with us, I have learned a lot here and witnessed some gorgeous girls along the way. Hope you and your plants are doing well and congrats on that b-day yesterday, all the best! cheers!

Top Bottom