Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Citral x Pow 33

7EEE52AC ACF9 494F 8F9C A0CEC39494FC

ECEE386E BD88 439F 9F3F 44D8D4796B4D
Caninobis

Caninobis

@MIMedGrower Any idea how far she is from harvest by looking at these pictures? I feel like there is a few amber trichomes in there but I’ve never harvested this way and really have no clue what I’m looking at. I was thinking about a week left maybe 2?
DC382347 B2A6 448F AFE6 B5229955F4AE
8002A06F F293 416C B1ED 2104306F871F
9AAFCE63 F7E6 444E BA65 51FD86B13762
1881DDF9 4637 4956 9809 131E612397C8
3A6D0923 F595 453A A14D 9E832A72FCA9

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I meant to tell that citral pow was the 9.5 week flowered reveg. I am tempted to do it again but i am skipping the clones for a while. Got lots of seeds to plant. But that one was one of the most relaxing feel good highs with a delicious pinapple flavor that morphs to fruity chocolate in the jar.

I will say the chocolate diesel had a bit more kick. Like a good diesel.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower Any idea how far she is from harvest by looking at these pictures? I feel like there is a few amber trichomes in there but I’ve never harvested this way and really have no clue what I’m looking at. I was thinking about a week left maybe 2?View attachment 906115View attachment 906116View attachment 906117View attachment 906118View attachment 906119

Are those the bud leaves or calyx? Always check the calyx. And not until most of the white pistils have died back and the flower has started to get that finished look.

I see about 80% cloudy 18% clear and 2% amber in the pics. I go for as close to 100% cloudy with not too much amber personally.

Caninobis

Caninobis

Are those the bud leaves or calyx? Always check the calyx. And not until most of the white pistils have died back and the flower has started to get that finished look.

I see about 80% cloudy 18% clear and 2% amber in the pics. I go for as close to 100% cloudy with not too much amber personally.

most of the ambers are leaves I believe all the rest are Calyx but it’s hard to remember. I always get cloudy and clear mixed up. I want cloudy. I want cloudy. One more time for the people in the back. I want cloudy. Lmao.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Does he ship to Canada 😁 that might be worth you doing some pollen chucking

I thought he and I had become friends. He has had a rediculous meltdown on me 2x before this. Got upset at some wording on riu once (he speaks english as a third language) and deleted all my pics from his facebook and instagram. Since i was proud a breeder displayed my flowers i was pretty hurt by that. Then another meltdown and now this one.

I am done with ch9. He screwed me for an order i waited a month for. By then i had used up my favorite seeds and now they are not replaced.

Even the cuttings are gone now. It was an omen. Lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I thought he and I had become friends. He has had a rediculous meltdown on me 2x before this. Got upset at some wording on riu once (he speaks english as a third language) and deleted all my pics from his facebook and instagram. Since i was proud a breeder displayed my flowers i was pretty hurt by that. Then another meltdown and now this one.

I am done with ch9. He screwed me for an order i waited a month for. By then i had used up my favorite seeds and now they are not replaced.

Even the cuttings are gone now. It was an omen. Lol.
Yeah sounds like bad ju ju I would be glad to be rid of it in your shoes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah sounds like bad ju ju I would be glad to be rid of it in your shoes.

Shame his plants are much better than most i have seen. And have all the prized original genetics with the flavors i see everyone looking for online.

I may have to grow regs and get Motarebel seeds to get what im missing back. The sensei stuff is long gone.

Even Pete the breeder of ch9 suggested i call him.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Shame his plants are much better than most i have seen. And have all the prized original genetics with the flavors i see everyone looking for online.

I may have to grow regs and get Motarebel seeds to get what im missing back. The sensei stuff is long gone.

Even Pete the breeder of ch9 suggested i call him.
Means to an end brother... Sometimes it's just that.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@Aqua Man you are right about the bad juju. I have been having problems ever since it happened. I am screwing up a lot.

Of course my back was going out on top of my other health problems and i didnt realize. But my body must have.

I ran out of flowers for the first time since i started the perpetual almost 5 years ago. And at the busiest time for me. Right before outdoor harvest.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man you are right about the bad juju. I have been having problems ever since it happened. I am screwing up a lot.

Of course my back was going out on top of my other health problems and i didnt realize. But my body must have.

I ran out of flowers for the first time since i started the perpetual almost 5 years ago. And at the busiest time for me. Right before outdoor harvest.
You know when I'm in pain I can't think straight im irritable and make mistakes more than normal. It's a dam bitch

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Once things start going out of control it always seems to get worse before it gets better. But things work out eventually.
This week for me. This will be long but cutting some details to make it bearable

Friday I take my car in to get the hi pressure power steering line done. I previously changed the pump and low pressure line cause they wanted $900 for that I did it for $85. Took me 4 fucking hours and had to drop the subframe. My back was dead so I was not gonna do the high pressure line after it started

I can do the ball joint i figure save some money order it and the special tools for my car. Get up Sat to do it fucking lug nuts wont come off. decide to but a new 700ft pound impact cause i figured why not. go to the store MOFO infront of me gets the last one drive 30 min to the next store cant find it and they wont sell me the display after 40 min looking they had 1 in the back. Get home mofo lug still wont come off. barrow the neighbors break bar fucking break it. So off to the store i go to replace it on the way back stop at the fucking shop that put my tired on. They do it for free but the funny thing was they broke a breaker bar doing it and fell in the mud jumping on the other one to break em loose. Get home get everything apart after having to cut the nut off the ball joint fucking ball joint won't press out, car up and down like 3 times now. Say fuck it and plan to take it to the shop monday/ only could get 2 threads back on that ball joint cause i cut it so i can limp it to the shop. Put all my tools in the trunk cause im fucking done including new impact gun. Head to the neighbors to give him the new breaker bar and end having a few beers. End up staying watching the football and hockey game. Stumble home at 1 am. Wake up to a text from the neighbor knowing im not driving the car till monday asking where it is. In my im fucking done with this mood i left the fucking keys on the seat. Car is stolen all my tools and a buncha work shit and cheques that i was gonna drop off on monday i left in the glove box. Insurance wont cover contents. Cops find my car yesterday broken ball joint and axle on the side of the road (had to chuckle over that) Paying for a rental but will be covered after 3 days by insurance. They wont let me see my car until its been finger printed and tested for drugs. So i had to write all new cheques. In all this shit left left my clones at my neighbors finally got to go look today and they are all dead.

I skipped a lot and there has been plenty more the last couple days... been a rough start to the week. But I had steak for dinner :)

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
This week for me. This will be long but cutting some details to make it bearable

Friday I take my car in to get the hi pressure power steering line done. I previously changed the pump and low pressure line cause they wanted $900 for that I did it for $85. Took me 4 fucking hours and had to drop the subframe. My back was dead so I was not gonna do the high pressure line after it started

I can do the ball joint i figure save some money order it and the special tools for my car. Get up Sat to do it fucking lug nuts wont come off. decide to but a new 700ft pound impact cause i figured why not. go to the store MOFO infront of me gets the last one drive 30 min to the next store cant find it and they wont sell me the display after 40 min looking they had 1 in the back. Get home mofo lug still wont come off. barrow the neighbors break bar fucking break it. So off to the store i go to replace it on the way back stop at the fucking shop that put my tired on. They do it for free but the funny thing was they broke a breaker bar doing it and fell in the mud jumping on the other one to break em loose. Get home get everything apart after having to cut the nut off the ball joint fucking ball joint won't press out, car up and down like 3 times now. Say fuck it and plan to take it to the shop monday/ only could get 2 threads back on that ball joint cause i cut it so i can limp it to the shop. Put all my tools in the trunk cause im fucking done including new impact gun. Head to the neighbors to give him the new breaker bar and end having a few beers. End up staying watching the football and hockey game. Stumble home at 1 am. Wake up to a text from the neighbor knowing im not driving the car till monday asking where it is. In my im fucking done with this mood i left the fucking keys on the seat. Car is stolen all my tools and a buncha work shit and cheques that i was gonna drop off on monday i left in the glove box. Insurance wont cover contents. Cops find my car yesterday broken ball joint and axle on the side of the road (had to chuckle over that) Paying for a rental but will be covered after 3 days by insurance. They wont let me see my car until its been finger printed and tested for drugs. So i had to write all new cheques. In all this shit left left my clones at my neighbors finally got to go look today and they are all dead.

I skipped a lot and there has been plenty more the last couple days... been a rough start to the week. But I had steak for dinner :)

AquaMan; Dude that totally sucks..... Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad week. Not a whole lot to say except that I truly hope it gets better soon.

And to have it topped off by the plants dying. Too bad we can't really hit Stop-Rewind-Erase . I have no doubt you will recover; the PIA (pain in the ass) factor is another issue though.

Best Wishes 🍻

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

AquaMan; Dude that totally sucks..... Sorry to hear that you are having such a bad week. Not a whole lot to say except that I truly hope it gets better soon.

And to have it topped off by the plants dying. Too bad we can't really hit Stop-Rewind-Erase . I have no doubt you will recover; the PIA (pain in the ass) factor is another issue though.

Best Wishes 🍻
Hey without shit weeks we wouldn't have great weeks. I'm old enough to let shit roll off my back. Sometimes it just takes a lil extra work to do so

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah thats a lot. I think i will keep mine nice and walled in. Lol.

DadWasANarc

DadWasANarc

How soon we get old; how late we get wise!!!

My first post:

MMD I cannot thank you enough for what you are doing here. I have a lot of experience growing but none in cannabis.

Before I found your work I had everything pretty much laid out. Because I have to research the simplest thing to death. And after reading through all 51 pages of this thread and reading what others had to say like Plumber, Srenots, Beachcomber, Dirtbag, Aqua and more there is a ton of really good info here

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom