Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Srenots

Srenots

a hill in FL is goin up a small grade and back down again haha, but those whoops in Brooksville are no joke when ur passing the interstate traffic on a dirtbike 80 mph or better lol...sht I didnt realize u were from round them parts ,,,, cool

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

dam small fuckin world man ...

For me its from living with a snowboard instructor. I learned how the local adrenaline sports enthusiasts live in the coolest places for the least money.

So i kept moving to resort type areas and rented from locals.

In clermont i was across the street from the wakeboard school. Wish i had tried that. If i find a nice little used speedboat i can try on our lake here.

Assuming i can still stand. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

mountain? no sir....pretty much flat fuckin land compared to NC haha ...all good

I know its a hill. I lived in the colo high country for a decade. I would live where you are in a second. It was where i meant to end up. But mrs. Mmg has her family here where she grew up. Means everything to her we have a house here.

That hill is 800 feet above sea level. Pretty high if you think about it. Copper mountain colorado has a 2500 foot rise. And vermont about 1500.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

a hill in FL is goin up a small grade and back down again haha, but those whoops in Brooksville are no joke when ur passing the interstate traffic on a dirtbike 80 mph or better lol...sht I didnt realize u were from round them parts ,,,, cool

The one that we took to ocoee has actual switchbacks and views. I cant remember the name of it. Or the lake.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Oh and im really from new jersey growing up and born in ohio but moved as a baby.

Srenots

Srenots

I think its cool to run across sum1 that knows wtf I been talkin about this whole time....cool...u get it....no1 else does... fuckin badass bro, some partyin fuckers down there fer sure, know how to have a good fuckin time , still keep in touch with close friends .... some good folks down there...

Srenots

Srenots

I think its cool to run across sum1 that knows wtf I been talkin about this whole time....cool...u get it....no1 else does... fuckin badass bro, some partyin fuckers down there fer sure, know how to have a good fuckin time , still keep in touch with close friends .... some good folks down there...
and grow sum killer fuckin smoke in the process.... was a blast the whole time, when BubbleMan came out with the bags we were makin so much choice hash .... now its a staple to have....good ole days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom