Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Transplanted the Toxic blue found open pollination seed plant to her final 3 gallon pot.

AF426383 0C36 4C90 95FF B00AC44CCCEC

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Plants all growing fast. Chocolate Diesel seems to be working out her stress. Transplant had new growth already last night. Waiting for OG Kush x Trainwreck to sprout. Soda bottle dome is only for protecting the new sprout and adding some humidity. When i see green it comes off.

65D7FEA3 2B2C 4EA5 B97D A72247CC5781

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Beauties as usual 👍

Thanks. Now that the season is more stable im having good growth. I really need to stop being injured every year and insulate this damn old converted lake cabin.

I was reading along about the foam in capt’s thread. I want that in my very basic attic. I think i will use the pink stuff on the basement ceiling and around the rock wall perimiter. Its in a hillside. Open style basement to the stairwell upstairs. I am very affected and battling michigan lake effect weather. I almost want to put a tent in the room for more control. I have a 4x8 shorty i never set up yet. Hmmmmm.

Oh yeah. I have to flip the door frame around so it opens out. And if I do that i could just add more grow space and lighting. So hmmmmmm.

Can you tell the hit i just took worked?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How did ya like the Choco Diesel on the smoke?

Always watch them TW crosses. I love them but def nanner prone. Pretty much all of them I have run will have one or more that cant decide on it's bathroom.

Lol. Cant decide on its bathroom. Never heard that one.

Seems all the seeds i want to try are nanner prone. Lol. Its usually grower error though. But the choc diesel and or the chemdog skvt x bag of oranges seeded my room pretty good. Never happened cross plant or really many seeds at all with ch9. Gonna have to go with classic breeders and maybe regs for production. Gonna be a pain of a change.

As far as the smoke. The chem cross was tasty but like the recent plushberry. Taste and smell were exemplary but the high was strong but bland.

The choc diesel first seed came out awesome. Top shelf but more sour diesel classic flavor than chocolate. Weird because the plant structure leaned towards the thai. Strong almost overwhelming for a minute fast hit then a long slowly evening out buzz and slightly trippy high.

Its a shame i lost that clone. It was a keeper. But im having fun with seeds again.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks. Now that the season is more stable im having good growth. I really need to stop being injured every year and insulate this damn old converted lake cabin.

I was reading along about the foam in capt’s thread. I want that in my very basic attic. I think i will use the pink stuff on the basement ceiling and around the rock wall perimiter. Its in a hillside. Open style basement to the stairwell upstairs. I am very affected and battling michigan lake effect weather. I almost want to put a tent in the room for more control. I have a 4x8 shorty i never set up yet. Hmmmmm.

Oh yeah. I have to flip the door frame around so it opens out. And if I do that i could just add more grow space and lighting. So hmmmmmm.

Can you tell the hit i just took worked?
Worked really well for me. Took a few mins to get the thickness sorted but was easy after that and just blew through it. I was really impressed how well it sealed. I'm in the same bout I get better then do more than i can and spend 3 weeks nursing back to health and that lasts about 2 days before I think I can do more than i can... hahaha IDK if its stubbornness or stupidity.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm in the same bout I get better then do more than i can and spend 3 weeks nursing back to health and that lasts about 2 days before I think I can do more than i can... hahaha IDK if its stubbornness or stupidity.

Seems like theres more than a few of us in that boat here. My back is finally loosening up a bit, but it's only a matter of time before I overextend myself again lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

In my case it depends who I ask 😁
My physiotherapist is sure I have a herniated disk between L4-L5, but with our free healthcare in Canada the doctors wont do any imaging until I arrive in an Ambulance it seems. So for now Im just hurt, until proven otherwise.
Haha that's the truth... my wife drug me to the hospital I could barely take 3 steps. I was high af making jokes in the waiting room laughing and crying pain from laughing... My wife was not impressed. But I got a CT scan immediately and the emerg doctor said I may need a spinal fusion I was shitting. 8 months later I had my appointment with the spinal surgeon to tell me no fusion was needed just simple removal of part of the disc and I was a good candidate for surgery. Been since April and still waiting for a surgery date. Oh Canada!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom