• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

with shipping I looked yesterday for the Jack Herer over $200 for 10

Mine is ch9 herejuana x Jack 33. I dont know if he will ship to america but they are on his new website. Mendo something.

Where are you seeing jack herer seeds for that much? Sensei seeds?

I understand that sannie jack is stabilized and supposed to be good.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Mine is ch9 herejuana x Jack 33. I dont know if he will ship to america but they are on his new website. Mendo something.

Where are you seeing jack herer seeds for that much? Sensei seeds?

I understand that sannie jack is stabilized and supposed to be good.
yes it was Sensi seeds true north seed bank but I look today and i don't see that price ...Maybe my grey matter slipped a disk but I know I saw it yesterday.....I think....lol
Found it
+ $20 shipping and those are US dollars convert to Canadian and we're around $200

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

yes it was Sensi seeds true north seed bank but I look today and i don't see that price ...Maybe my grey matter slipped a disk but I know I saw it yesterday.....I think....lol

I keep hearing bad reviews about that bank. I would use seedsman or one of the old ditch banks for sensei.

Im curious about the f9 sannie jack.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Curious if you use the cannabis times app ? Is it worth the download?
Thanks for sharing g the ph article it actually explains some of my troubles, also makes me wish I could grow outdoors again ! Lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
lol, I guess I just don’t think about using a computer anymore, it’s always the iPad or phone.
We don't own an ipad or cell phone. never had one to keep info on, we had a disposable one time on a trip to Florida. We have a landline and internet only no TV I fired the commercials. I can get most sports all big events and stuff that's regionally blocked, every tv show, just about every movie ever made, any time I want free other than the internet bill, no commercials just streaming off web sites. with a few addons, adblock plus,addblock ultimate, Ghostry,script blocker ultimate and WOT. Downloading I believe is illegal but streaming is in a grey zone and has been for the 10 years plus ( at least) that how long I've been doing it.

BigCube

BigCube

We don't own an ipad or cell phone. never had one to keep info on, we had a disposable one time on a trip to Florida. We have a landline and internet only no TV I fired the commercials. I can get most sports all big events and stuff that's regionally blocked, every tv show, just about every movie ever made, any time I want free other than the internet bill, no commercials just streaming off web sites. with a few addons, adblock plus,addblock ultimate, Ghostry,script blocker ultimate and WOT. Downloading I believe is illegal but streaming is in a grey zone and has been for the 10 years plus ( at least) that how long I've been doing it.

Me too man, internet is 1000x better than cable. I have the extra plus internet package that only comes with digital TV packages. I havent turned the thing on once in 2 years. The TV is plugged in to a PC and same for all the other TVs.

For the bedrooms I get these little android boxes for $30. Its android so they have apps. YouTube Netflix all that shit. YouTube has gotten worse, but it's still less than a tenth the ads as cable, and most of them you can skip 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom