Mimed’s Perpetual Thread

• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Pinched and bent all the tallest branches on this og kush last night.

7C4B518B C14D 4DD2 9329 BFD397ABE95B
20A57177 2FE5 4766 8437 FA4C2015D35B
0F0CDE40 F7CA 4192 A9BC C9F3DA7FC432

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Flower room pic after watering, leveling and fitting back together. It’s an ever growing jigsaw puzzle to fit together without leaves touching too much. I want the plants in the proper footprint (4’x7’) and mature ones about 18” from the glass. Can get dense bud production almost all the way down to the pot. Plants are trained to 30” tall over the dirt max.

View attachment 1111118

Looks like your doing a bit more drought stressing (the 3 finishing plants) as they finish up, everything looking fantastic, as usual. Maybe it's the lighting, but these look far more drier than some of the others I've seen. Who knows, maybe it's just the coloring and the strain, but they look really good. I always love the different colors.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like your doing a bit more drought stressing (the 3 finishing plants) as they finish up, everything looking fantastic, as usual. Maybe it's the lighting, but these look far more drier than some of the others I've seen. Who knows, maybe it's just the coloring and the strain, but they look really good. I always love the different colors.

It’s just that the useful seed companies chem and diesel crosses all seem to finish yellow and purple and a little green. And now the other plants in the room are healthy and green like they should be (without root aphids).

I think.

I changed the dirt back to ocean forest but I didn’t change my watering habits. I water when alarmingly light. If I pick up a pot and think oh shit it’s too dry and light then and only then do I water/feed.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I took the chocolate diesel out expecting to harvest but she is still growing. Still more new clear trichs forming. About 85% cloudy with no amber or degradation. She is going to be real potent.

Give them what they ask for and be patient and they stay healthy longer and produce more of everything.

I had lab tests to prove what 2 more weeks past the typical false finish most growers harvest during but even with legal weed the dispensary I worked with got busted and they confiscated my lab report folder that was kept there.

that was the end of me reporting anything to any government official. I even switched off the caregiver list. And other caregivers were raided soon after. Good thing they didn’t go after the inactive ones.

Legal weed has more ways to get in trouble than illegal. Lol.

here she is hopefully on her last week. Week 11 almost over.

She smells like a Starbucks mochachino. Or whatever they call them. :-)

CCD200D2 EEC2 44CD BE4B 5CCCF0E017E3
5B5936FE 75A2 406E 9273 1F1255A7D61D

Moshmen

Moshmen

Nice work as usual! That choc d looks awesome ! I’m a notorious early cutter - been tryi. To let em go longer and again your absolutely right- seems to bring out a more complex well rounded buzz. Still learning and got a waze to go! But gettin better ! Thanx man

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's awesome! If it's not against the board's rules, posting some loops would be cool. I love making drum loops to relax....

maybe we can start a thread? Smokers lounge can have music.

now I have to figure out how to record. I am not set up for that. Guess I could do it the old fashioned way. Put my phone on record and set it in front of the amp. Lol.

I only got the basic looper pedal. No usb or drum machine or anything. I usually just free jam alone or with some music.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
maybe we can start a thread? Smokers lounge can have music.

now I have to figure out how to record. I am not set up for that. Guess I could do it the old fashioned way. Put my phone on record and set it in front of the amp. Lol.

I only got the basic looper pedal. No usb or drum machine or anything. I usually just free jam alone or with some music.
Any classic drum machines you like? Tempos? Might as well mess around with it....i have samples from many dr machines....anything on this site, for starters (on black friday they do a massive sale) www.samplesfrommars.com

Last edited:
Porky1982

Porky1982

I took the chocolate diesel out expecting to harvest but she is still growing. Still more new clear trichs forming. About 85% cloudy with no amber or degradation. She is going to be real potent.

Give them what they ask for and be patient and they stay healthy longer and produce more of everything.

I had lab tests to prove what 2 more weeks past the typical false finish most growers harvest during but even with legal weed the dispensary I worked with got busted and they confiscated my lab report folder that was kept there.

that was the end of me reporting anything to any government official. I even switched off the caregiver list. And other caregivers were raided soon after. Good thing they didn’t go after the inactive ones.

Legal weed has more ways to get in trouble than illegal. Lol.

here she is hopefully on her last week. Week 11 almost over.

She smells like a Starbucks mochachino. Or whatever they call them. :-)

View attachment 1111861View attachment 1111862
Very nice work mate. 👍👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Any classic drum machines you like? Tempos? Might as well mess around with it....i have samples from many dr machines....anything on this site, for starters (on black friday they do a massive sale) www.samplesfrommars.com

not sure what you mean? I had an Alesis machine once.

I do use backing tracks for com sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom