• Thread starter MIMedGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dripping in frost.

it was hard waiting for them. They are both fantastic looking smoke. Under the microscope the trichomes are spiraling down through many layers. So many trichomes. (We really should call them resin glands). :-)

I didn’t mention earlier but the Girl Scout cookies kind of smell sweet like well, fresh baked cookies. Lol.

TSD

TSD

Holy crap, well done man! I have a baby GSC in veg right now waiting on warm weather, hope she does half as well as that. Just curious, do you usually top, or just use LST? I topped my bigger ladies tonight and now I'm second guessing lol.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Holy crap, well done man! I have a baby GSC in veg right now waiting on warm weather, hope she does half as well as that. Just curious, do you usually top, or just use LST? I topped my bigger ladies tonight and now I'm second guessing lol.

I bend them down during stretch in the flower room and try to train them into bushes unless they get too tall in veg then I top them. The og kush I showed recently with the tops all pinched and bent was topped in veg.

each plant is an individual art project to me. They all can respond differently. Keeps me on my toes. ;-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Shows how much time I spend looking at any thing other than the plants, never noticed it. lol

77A61F90 4E6C 4B2D BD9D 8E3917660015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom