Mimosa first time is it turning male ?

• Thread starter Superbee83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Superbee83

Superbee83

Hi guys. I believe this is my first post here.
I’m growing mimosa for the first time. Firstly, it is growing really big and bushy. Completely different from what I am used to with White Widow.
The buds are maturing much slower and we are at week 6 of flowering.
But I never had these sacks so big in any of my former grows.
Do you guys know if this is something to worry about ?

Mimosa first time is it turning male
S

sshortguy1

No, she's still a girl.
too early to tell at the moment you have to wait till it like 6 weeks old, which i'm very confused with these LEDs , couldnb't get heads or tails off of them , but i went to HIDsd they work a lot bettter for me & they are growing like they should when i done with LED's waited 3 months still in vegetation growth, I never had any frusterations that i have with a LEDs look are not as strong and coming out very stringy under a SF 2000 didn't work I was disappointed in them the HIDs tend to spread out the light to cover the area better than LEDs you have a box light like the spider farmers etc , the 2 I know are good is SpiderFarmer & Mars Hydro both are fine lights but doesn't compare to the HIDs they grow slower to me, which i liked the new models, HID kits that has the exhaust coming out from the light to get ruid of excess heat which is handier than what we dealt with , but like everyone prefers LEDs & some prefer HIDs, I tried your method nothing, i'm to the point I hate LEDs cost 5 times more than HIDs where they were the original of pioneers to indoor growing , but they say heat is a virtue it was in the 90s where the heat remained in the grow area & created more heat than it can take and create a intant combustion from the light getting too hot or the lamp touching , or the wires getting too hot , they all changed now, they don't have the heat intinsity in the grow area anymore you have a exaust vent coming out of the back of the light kit which takes a lot of the hot air out of the grow room and keep it a stable temp, I gave up looking for advice not looking at other's choices. the truth is there's no light that is best for every growing environment, I literally tried wityh LEDs , didn't work too well in grow tents, back to phase 2 gut out the room , make vents exchanges going to the attic, I heard others saying you need to put holes in your walls for the vents, who are in their right mind a house they pay for putting holes in walls to grow medicinal marijuana? not to mention covering it up where they show a spot where the hole was at I seen it too many times you color isn't right etc, all kinds of problems

testiclees

testiclees

Thanks for your help guys.
This strain is so different to what I am used to. And it stinks 😷 it’s the stickiest thing I’ve ever grown.
Hey bee83, how did things turn out with this plant? Who was the breeder of your 'Mimosa' beans?

Top Bottom