Mini fridge Grow box

• Thread starter alex krzyzanowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alex krzyzanowski

I have Coca cola mini fridge, i want to convert it into a grow box, I cant have it being obvious that its a grow box i know that it should be lined with a shiny service like tin foil or something but i have a few questions:

Does their need to be an exhaust? If yes how can i do it without ruining my fridge

Is it possible to grow the weed just in soil with a light and a fan? will it work ?

Do i need to provide use chemicals?

how does the lighting work? do i leave it on 24/7?

any other tips would be great

Bannacis

Bannacis

inside the fridge your fresh air will be used up quickly, so yes you need air intake and exhaust.
if you do a complete sealed grow box, you will need co2 added. you will have to make holes in fridge if you need air...
soil ,light ,fan..yes but you need good nutrients,good water, the right amount of light. etc..etc
chemicals??? theres synthetic and organic chemicals....I'm organic
when vegging use a 18 on 6 off light regiment, then 12/12 when flowering
tips... do research, get some grow books, check youtube...Keep it simple...

A

alex krzyzanowski

Whats the best way of having an air intake without it being obvious?

So are chemicals nessasary?

Bannacis

Bannacis

not sure how you would set up an air intake on a fridge, without it being noticed.
as for chemicals. usually chemicals are in synthetic or organic biased in liquid form.
If your growing hydroponically, liquid form is the norm, some peeps like synthetic
nutes cause they produce huge and fast results, BUT you get the lingering synth taste.
if you have a local grow shop, they can give you pointers, for me soiless is my perfered method.
some bone meal,blood meal,earthworm castings, compost, all purpose dry nutes(like 5-5-5)
liquid fish fert for vegging. there is bookoo list of nutes that you can get from your local lowes or home depot or nursery.
So you have to figure out your method of growing and what nutrients you have ready available.

Meowzor

Meowzor

Lol I have done this... With big fridges as well. Air intake 4inch fan cut into lower back, exhaust on top blowing out, u can make it look real. Fridge will never be the same. Seeing as you want to grow in a fridge makes it seem like a not so pro grow. You do not need nutrients , it's a weed it grows no matter what with air water sun. For the bulbs I'd use cfl 4 bulbs.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It grows no matter what but either put nutrients in your soil or add them in a regimen. I dont recommend just "letting it grow." MWD

Bannacis

Bannacis

It is not a weed...............Damn its the tree of life, the green Goddess, The mother of
the almighty "anointed oil". The most beautiful Flower that God has every created.
Weed is just a slang name...come on , Give this most wondrous glory of a plant some due RESPECT!

And of course feed her. o_O

Top Bottom