Mini Greenhouse Plans

• Thread starter keebler420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keebler420

Does anyone have a good plan for making a mini greenhouse that 2 or less plants could fit in. This greenhouse needs to blend into it's surroundings.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

steveedg

steveedg

you can buy small plastic ones for around £15 that will hold 2 plants depending on where you buy it from some are clear others are green and blend in nicely

F

FastForward

Yep...what steve says....I got a 3 tier one for a tenner at my local cheap shit shop, can get 4 and 5 tier mini greenhouses for around 15-30 on ebay.

Nothing covered in clear plastic is going to blend in though, imho....although ask a proper guerilla farmer....

T

thc4sim

Serious mate, 1 plant will fill a normal 6 x 8 greenhouse..,
unless your going to put small plants out later in the season?

steveedg

steveedg

lol here's a pic of my new 1 , it doesn't exactly blend in but......

F

FastForward

That's wicked Steve....wish I had the room for one that size. Here's mine:

IMG 6756
IMG 6757
IMG 6758
IMG 6759
steveedg

steveedg

Lol, i got the same one last year, for my chilli's!! :sun
hope we get our share of sun this year!!

all reports so far have said it will be a good summer which means it will piss it down none stop lol

K

keebler420

Those are all great ideas, thank you all for your time. Are there any plans on how to make a greenhouse low to the ground? There was a great small greenhouse on Jorge's new video but I can't find one like it anywhere.

N

newbygrower

I bought these from an online gardening store in the UK - they are 5 tier / 6ft tall and our ladies (although we think one is a male) seem to love them! The plants they are sharing with are big-ass tomato plants, and a courgette plant which is going mental, which aids camoflage when the neighbours pop round (the fronts are normally down - just up for the pix).

Second pic is of the one we think is male.

RIMG0007
Vasq 5   Copy
W

waverunner_21

i used a load of those last year newby,they really good, especially there portabilaty,
now i got a couple of these,

dont zip em up in the day, they get mad humid on the hot days

T

TH_TurtleHermit

That green house is useless when it comes to good sun intake Fast. imo

Top Bottom