Mini Organic Chow Hempy with Compost Tea on a table?

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Ive been searching and seaching and havnt really found anyone trying this. At least no one who has done organic hempys LOTS of them in the past like I have, and no one who stuck with it. So heres my shot. After seeeing Texas Kids earth system I wanted something along the same lines but on a table and smaller scale. Mix is Sunleaves rocks, readygro aeration formula, and ancient forest humus, equal parts humus readygro mixed with 70% sunleaves rocks. So far been a week in there tiny little hempys, nutes are half fish emulsion half earth juice grow with tap only fed once so far. I spray them with sul po mag and molasses once a morning. Im gunna put them on a small table and test out using an actively brewing compost tea, where I make one rez a week and fill back/top off by pouring water with molasses over the table to wash back any organic materials left on the table. The strength of the nutrient mix will get lower and lower everyday basically slowly flushing the substrate, I'll foliar spray once or twice a day depending if Im gunna be around or not. Foliar will be the same as veg sul po mag mollases and prozyme. When its needed ill make a guano molasses tea. The media at the end of the cycle will be tossed into a heated bin for 2 months or the length of one cycle and reused.

If anyone has any tips, or links, or words of encouragement post on up.

Mini organic chow hempy with compost tea on a table

Latest posts

Top Bottom