Minimum Amnt Of Clone Roots Pre-transplant?

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Minimum amnt of clone roots pre transplant 3
Hello everyone so I am aware that these guys could use more time but I had setup the propagation chamber in my living room having lacking space and i would also like to add it's flourescents back into my veg cabinet to aid the LED.. So ya I'm just being slightly rushy but I'm positive they will do fine but I'm just wondering what you guys think?.. I'm guessing it'll be perfectly fine but what are the drawbacks? Extra week growing roots before veg growth begins post transplant? And yes they are monster cropped clones ..OK so I guess the other pictures are even worse sorry guys well for imagination sake picture a tiny bit of rootage as shown above basically equal to above on each square side of the Rockwell cube

Minimum amnt of clone roots pre transplant
Minimum amnt of clone roots pre transplant 2
Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

It looks like you had some air pruning already happen on that one root. May as well precharge some medium and put that baby in.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Cool that's what I wanna hear thx I'm starting to use smart pots for my final flowering container could I get some benefit getting smaller ones for veg as well I don't see why not... Going to try to find some mycorrhizal off Amazon as well

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I wait till i see the 3rd white hair.. never lost one even in super low humidity grows

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Cool that's what I wanna hear thx I'm starting to use smart pots for my final flowering container could I get some benefit getting smaller ones for veg as well I don't see why not... Going to try to find some mycorrhizal off Amazon as well
When I go to smart pots I like them to be my final pot. The roots grow through the smart pot pretty fast. Even in veg. I personally start in red cups. Then to 3 gal plastic then to 5 gal smart pots. Or just red cup to 3 gal. I actually like the 3 gal better. But I scrog. For microbes the best one I have used are caps tea aka ogbiowar. A little goes a long way but does require brewing. Some people love brewing. They are a lil pricey but like I said. A lil does go a long way.

IMG 1260
IMG 1259
Top Bottom