Minimum hanging distance with Mars hydro sp6500

• Thread starter Spock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spock

Spock

Hey gidday everyone. This question is for owners of the Mars hydro sp6500 LED light. I'm thinking of buying it but it seems to be more designed have a high hanging distance from your plants. There may be times when my plants get so big that I might have to hang it at 8 or 10 in from the canopy and then dim it down. Has anybody kept this light that close to their plants? How even of a coverage do you get at that distance? It would need to cover a 5 ft x 3 ft area.

Anthem

Anthem

Hey gidday everyone. This question is for owners of the Mars hydro sp6500 LED light. I'm thinking of buying it but it seems to be more designed have a high hanging distance from your plants. There may be times when my plants get so big that I might have to hang it at 8 or 10 in from the canopy and then dim it down. Has anybody kept this light that close to their plants? How even of a coverage do you get at that distance? It would need to cover a 5 ft x 3 ft area.
Do yourself a favor and use the like magnifying glass at the top of the page and type in Mars Hydro Issues or Reviews. There are plenty of people on hear that have had issues with their lights, me included. Secondly, you can take a look they were a sponsor of the site and they got kicked off. But by all means do not take my word for it!

Spock

Spock

Do yourself a favor and use the like magnifying glass at the top of the page and type in Mars Hydro Issues or Reviews. There are plenty of people on hear that have had issues with their lights, me included. Secondly, you can take a look they were a sponsor of the site and they got kicked off. But by all means do not take my word for it!
Oh really... Thanks for the heads up!
Cheers

Top Bottom