Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones. First grow btw

• Thread starter mrmead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrmead

running these clones in foxfarm ocean blend and some seeds in roots organic classic. Recently started encountering some issues with discoloration and stunted growth. some suggested drainage which i setup, or some said i needed cal mag, which i added. still encountering the stunted leaves and now it appears to be happening on the seeds aswell. hoping someone could give some advice. yes ph is balanced, there is airflow, it’s around 80-85 in my 4x8 grow room. pumping out 600cfm of air. 2 mars hydro ts-3000. 11-15k park at canopy for the clones and 6-9k for the smaller ones. Just recently up potted aswell.

Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 2
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 3
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 4
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 5
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 6
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 7
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 8
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 9
Minor discoloration but stunted leaves coming off of my clones first grow btw 10
steamroller

steamroller

You did not mention RH.
If you are moving a lot of air and not supplementing humidity the VPD is probably whacked [ low].
Low VPD can cause lock out and deficiencies ..

M

mrmead

You did not mention RH.
If you are moving a lot of air and not supplementing humidity the VPD is probably whacked [ low].
it’s 51% in here with the door open, i’m in southern cali

M

mrmead

You did not mention RH.
also just realized a grave mistake, 6” fan, ~300cfm i believe, i remembered that my fan is 6” so i looked up some average fans for reference since i honestly couldn’t tell you the brand is, and they seem to be around 250-350cfm

M

mrmead

running these clones in foxfarm ocean blend and some seeds in roots organic classic. Recently started encountering some issues with discoloration and stunted growth. some suggested drainage which i setup, or some said i needed cal mag, which i added. still encountering the stunted leaves and now it appears to be happening on the seeds aswell. hoping someone could give some advice. yes ph is balanced, there is airflow, it’s around 80-85 in my 4x8 grow room. pumping out 600cfm of air. 2 mars hydro ts-3000. 11-15k park at canopy for the clones and 6-9k for the smaller ones. Just recently up potted aswell.
You did not mention RH.
just tested the ec of all of the runnoff, i think the issue is over feeding and overwatering but i gotta flush this since this has enough ec for the beginning of flowering 😭😢 will washing 2 times a day killl them you think because this eels to be a sticky situation. the fix to one worsens the other

freezeland2

freezeland2

it’s 51% in here with the door open, i’m in southern cali
The plants would benefit if you can raise it to around 60%. An added benefit of raising it is it would also probably help lower the temp to around 79 - 80.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

My vote is for overfed and overwatered. I'm not a fan of emergency flushing and believe it often creates more problems than it solves. I'd water to run-off only when the pots are very light and let them chew through the nutes they have on board. Keep up with mag, but don't feed NPK again until your run-off is below 900 ppm/1.8 EC.

Top Bottom