Miracle alien cookies 4x4 Scrog MID GROW Coco Show

• Thread starter Jumpingspider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Oh yeah mac is exceptional.

I was getting close to trying some out but in this cross, the guy who had this is having serious health problems and is in hospital. Hope to grab a pack in the future when he gets out!

Ethos Multipass Mac n Jack (Mac 1 x 1994 Jack Herer) 5 Fem seeds​

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Nice man this is inspiring as I plan on expanding to a 5x5. Looks so good 🙌

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

I was getting close to trying some out but in this cross, the guy who had this is having serious health problems and is in hospital. Hope to grab a pack in the future when he gets out!

Ethos Multipass Mac n Jack (Mac 1 x 1994 Jack Herer) 5 Fem seeds​

That's a bummer. Hope he gets mended.

Jack herer is one of my favorites. Amazing terps.

There's a lot of varied genetics involved in MAC if you look at the family tree there's Durban Poison x OG Kush, from GSC, Columbian Landrace, Afghani, a small amount of skunk, by way of Sour Diesel various other kushes, etc...

But Jack is primarily Northern Lights, Skunk#1 and Haze. A simple blend that just works. But it would cool to see the babies.

Could be an interesting diversity of phenos.

20210914 000257
20210913 230109
20210913 225645
sportyridr

sportyridr

That's a bummer. Hope he gets mended.

Jack herer is one of my favorites. Amazing terps.

There's a lot of varied genetics involved in MAC if you look at the family tree there's Durban Poison x OG Kush, from GSC, Columbian Landrace, Afghani, a small amount of skunk, by way of Sour Diesel various other kushes, etc...

But Jack is primarily Northern Lights, Skunk#1 and Haze. A simple blend that just works. But it would cool to see the babies.

Could be an interesting diversity of phenos.

Your def right about the genetics when broke down. Quite the ingredient list for sure. Both are on my list to try/grow so I thought I'd try that cross was my thinking.

The guy has some other interesting quality crosses as well. I need more genetics like a hole in the head at the moment but I want em. 😂

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Week 9 is almost over and we're looking nice heading into flush for 1 week before the harvest.

Not sure whether I have the bandwidth to do 2 stages of drying. I was considering taking all the tops and letting the rest finish up another week or so but that would be tough to set up. If I use my empty 2x4 I'd need to cool that tent first but it's all the way on the other side of the room from the ac so getting that to happen might be tough. So I'll probably just cut and hang em to dry in the tent they're in.

20210925 005552
20210925 005626
20210925 005503
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Week 9 is almost over and we're looking nice heading into flush for 1 week before the harvest.

Not sure whether I have the bandwidth to do 2 stages of drying. I was considering taking all the tops and letting the rest finish up another week or so but that would be tough to set up. If I use my empty 2x4 I'd need to cool that tent first but it's all the way on the other side of the room from the ac so getting that to happen might be tough. So I'll probably just cut and hang em to dry in the tent they're in.
How much do you usually pull from your 4x4? Upgrading this weekend and I got the light ordered and have clones ready to fill the space. Love what you got going this is exactly how I want mine to look, wall to wall with bud!! Great job man this is inspiring!

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

How much do you usually pull from your 4x4? Upgrading this weekend and I got the light ordered and have clones ready to fill the space. Love what you got going this is exactly how I want mine to look, wall to wall with bud!! Great job man this is inspiring!

Thanks, I would say about 20 oz dried smokable bud is about what I got from the first run in the 4x4 under 630 watts CMH light.

I did split up the light into 2 tents in the second run - 315w in each, but the yield was about the same, just spread out between 2 tents.

What light are you getting?

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

There's a mixture of ripeness levels and I'm not totally happy with it but maybe I'll just be dumping all the lower buds into the bubble bags instead of trying to salvage them.

Lights go out for 48 hours on Saturday morning then chop!

I really like the way this macro shot came out through my loupe

20210930 231428
Top Bottom