Miracle Cleaner

• Thread starter brewmaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brewmaster

Hey All,

I ran across a miracle cleaner for all glassware. It even cleans resin rings out of old bongs, and it does it in a matter of a few hours. The miracle cleaner is PBW or Powdered Brewery Wash. It can be found at Northernbrewer.com under the cleaner section. I used about 1 tablespoon in each bong with hot water and plugged the downstem and filled above resin rim and let it sit for a few hours. Came out like brand new with a little rinsing.

Cheers

Venom818

Venom818

Hey All,

I ran across a miracle cleaner for all glassware. It even cleans resin rings out of old bongs, and it does it in a matter of a few hours. The miracle cleaner is PBW or Powdered Brewery Wash. It can be found at Northernbrewer.com under the cleaner section. I used about 1 tablespoon in each bong with hot water and plugged the downstem and filled above resin rim and let it sit for a few hours. Came out like brand new with a little rinsing.

Cheers

got any pics maybe some before and after would be cool

B

brewmaster

I have some post pictures of a smaller bong. I am in the process of cleaning a multi chambered bong going to take a few days. The picture I am posting is of the smaller bong. I will post some before and after pictures of the large bong here in a day. Alcohol and Salt would take days to do what this does in hours.

Cheers

Clean00001
B

brewmaster

Alcohol and Salt can't do This

Alcohol and salt cannot do this as well as PBW. I started soaking my multiple chamber bong last night and it came clean this morning with a little rinsing. I have some before and after pictures now so check them out.

Clean00002
Clean00003
Clean00004
B

bootlegbrewer

Damn, that thing looks brand new! I always have problems with alcohol and salt getting rid of chunks stuck in my bubbler res. I'll have to give this a shot.

420king-MASSES

Alcohol and salt cannot do this as well as PBW. I started soaking my multiple chamber bong last night and it came clean this morning with a little rinsing. I have some before and after pictures now so check them out.

i beg to differ it sure as hell can i use it exclusively works better then anything you buy in store
natural_medicines_0652.jpg
perfectly clean

B

bootlegbrewer

Hmmm, guess I've just got some bad luck with alcohol. I mostly have issues with my mini bubbler. I've got some PBW sitting around so I might as well try it.

420king-MASSES

ya brother i use salt and alcohol it works like a charm sometimes if say a bubbler or bowl piece gets mad caked up with resin you should allow mixture to sit and start doing its thing

Venom818

Venom818

thnx bro that is pretty clean

B

brewmaster

ya brother i use salt and alcohol it works like a charm sometimes if say a bubbler or bowl piece gets mad caked up with resin you should allow mixture to sit and start doing its thing

Dude I know alcohol and salt works but it would take DAYS to do what PBW does in about 90 MINUTES.

Also, if you are using the proportions correctly it would not cost much more than alcohol and salt. Maybe 2 or 3 bucks, which is worth not having to sit around without your favorite piece for a few days.

G

Green Supreme

I too agree with iso and salt. Little shakin to get the blood movin, rinse and shiny like new. Peace GS

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Iso and kosher salt

I'm a traditional nucklehead, but the kosher salt is the best(not jewish) its in between table and rock salt sizewise. The PBW sounds like it would do the trick on the perc's though, I'll look for some at worms way, their headquarters are about 10 mins from my house

mal
p.s. I usually break my bongs when I'm shaking them over the sink full of the iso and salt

420king-MASSES

I too agree with iso and salt. Little shakin to get the blood movin, rinse and shiny like new. Peace GS

a lil elbow grease and ur glass is like show room quality in 5 ten minutes absolutley green supreme:):bongsmi::bongsmi:

A

AmeriSkunk

Actually the best thing I have found in a store to clean bongs pipes with is fingernail polish remover, the non acetone kind works great. I always wear rubber gloves when cleaning my glass with it but it works amazingly. It even gets the resin that gets caked on the backside of the bowls of bubblers and pipes off. And it doesn't take hours, simply a few minutes and a couple shakes. Plus its dirt ass cheap. I can clean my pipes about 25-30x with fingernail polish remover for around $3

T

THEKILLINGFIELD

orange chronic works best for me. i have tryed alcohol/salt it works but only is less complicated peices. I find with perks OC works good, but some people dont like buying, but using alternate cheaper methods.

I work at a shop in Canada, ud be surprised what ive been told people have used. its kinda scary

KAL EL

KAL EL

I've always soaked in iso, never tried adding salt. What ratios?

T

THEKILLINGFIELD

the salt is just ment to be abrasive. depending on salt type it would change, as long as u see the salt in the solution your golden

Latest posts

Top Bottom