Miracle-Gro Tomato plant Food

• Thread starter hrdrollin4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hrdrollin4life

The stuff I have is 18-18-21. My plants are 10 days old and under a 18/6 light cycle. I was wondering if this would be ok to use on my babies due to the fact that I'm kind of strapped for cash at the moment.

og dmc

og dmc

Kinda srong. How many sets of leaves do they have and, is the soil you used ferted already. Soil with nutes will probably not need much through out veg and if they doading a top layer of soil will usually provide enough additional nutes.

H

hrdrollin4life

Kinda srong. How many sets of leaves do they have and, is the soil you used ferted already. Soil with nutes will probably not need much through out veg and if they doading a top layer of soil will usually provide enough additional nutes.

I'm using Miracle-Gro potting mix that says up to 3 months fert release.

og dmc

og dmc

thats all you should need until bloom time. Dont kill them with kindness.

og dmc

og dmc

any time bro, You need anything just ask, you can pm me or that guy zoo , hes alright also. lol

A

andy107

i have some all purpose water soluble miracle grow havent used it but its 24-8-16 is that ok or not?

A

andy107

i started it on 12/12 it just showed sex 3-4 days ago so im assuming its still in veg?

og dmc

og dmc

I hesitate to give advice with these ferts due to the fact that they are rather strong. I personally consider the first two weeks of 12/12 kinda of like an rapid veg phase as the plants really just stretch and prep for flowering. If your going to use it start rally weak and work your way up. Is the medium a time release pre ferted soil? If so be very carefull.

A

andy107

yea the soil is pre ferted, i doubt ill ever use it ive that stuff can burn plants up fairly easy. if i do use it will be near the end of flower just to see if it fattens up some more.

E

ELITE GENETICS

you would kill them so dont use any fertz til they are at least 30 days old if using soil with fertz already in it..peace

B

bigAl25

Thanks for all the good suggestions. I also started in Miracle grow potting soil that was pre fert for 3 months. I am now in week 3 of flowering after 2 months of veg. I will use some tomato Miracle grow fert, weak, with some molasses. Hope this makes the buds get real big. Started with 6 plants and 5 are female, and this was bag seed, but indica type plants. JUst purchased the Radio shack hand held micro scope to look at the trics and their color. Getting to the end in another 6 to 7 weeks. Peace and respect Mon, Love Bob Marley

H

hemdigler

i used a alaska fish fertilizer on mine when they were young, a little smell but not too much when dilluted with water and didn't have problems with bur plus its all organic.... worked ok for me till i could order up my FF grow big and big bloom...

T

they call me j

#1 reason to not use miracle grow: they are owned by monsanto

F

Fredrik Lemon

#1 reason to not use miracle grow: they are owned by monsanto

Nice one J!!! Fook those Cats! :mooning

Instead of using chemical nutes it's easy to find organic fertilizer's at the local stores too.... it's all about the NPK after all... the trace elements too (Don't want grief for leaving that important part out!)
Farm supply stores are a great source for organic ferts, as well as the home building supply stores. Heck I've even seen organic ferts at 'Dollar' type stores.
Just read the labels if you're buying a pre-mixed tone type compound... or many of the stores sell ferts like blood, bone, green sand, kelp, potash, urea, etc... and even mycorrhizae beasties and even compost type beasties individually packaged.

Yes even fish and poop types can be found at local supply stores.

You do not have to mail order your supplies that claim to be for Cannabis specifically.... a plant is a plant... yes each type of plant requires different NPK and traces to grow to it's potential.
It's harder to "Burn" cannabis using organic ferts then using chemical nutes. Organic smoke tastes better too.

IMHO
:joint:

Fred

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey hydrollin4life!!! i used the miracle grow patio select 20-20-20 for veg and then i used the mg bloom booster for flower!!! the grow was awesome!!! but now i use fox farm products and some guano for my girlz!!!! peace djxx

H

hemdigler

just got my fox farm nutes in the mail.... just fed with it hope it works out good, heard nothing but good about it.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

New to site how can I reach out to you to pick your brain on a few things?

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

any time bro, You need anything just ask, you can pm me or that guy zoo , hes alright also. lol
Trying to reach out myself bro. New here and just looking for any info for a beginner I can find. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom